The SAGE University, Indore, is responsible for conducting admissions to various courses every year. Undergraduate admission to all programs is facilitated through The SAGE Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). Through the SAGE-JEE exam, eligible candidates can seek admission to 100+ courses in disciplines such as Engineering, Science and Technology, Law, Management, Commerce, etc. All the details related to the SAGE-JEE 2021 examination are given below.
- What is SAGE-JEE?
- SAGE-JEE 2021 Exam Dates
- SAGE-JEE 2021 Eligibility
- SAGE-JEE 2021 Application Process
- SAGE-JEE 2021 Results
- SAGE-JEE Helpline Number
What is SAGE-JEE?
The SAGE-JEE is an annual entrance examination conducted annually to help students get admission to SAGE University, Indore. Applicants who score an All-India Merit in the 12th standard can apply for direct admission. They will not be required to appear for the SAGE-JEE exam. The test is conducted in both online and offline modes. The SAGE university has many affiliated institutes which offer specific courses in a multitude of disciplines. General details about the SAGE-JEE 2021 can be found in the table given below:
|Name of the Exam||SAGE-JEE|
|Full-Form||SAGE-Joint Entrance Examination|
|Organizing Body||SAGE University, Indore|
|Mode of examination||Online & Offline|
|Criteria for admission||
|Number of Academic Institutes||14|
SAGE-JEE 2021 Exam Dates
The exam dates for SAGE-JEE have been announced. The next SAGE JEE 2021 session will be conducted on Sep 25, 2021.
|Application form filling||Ongoing|
|Exam dates||Sep 25, 2021|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
SAGE-JEE 2021 Eligibility
The SAGE-JEE 2021 eligibility for all the courses may differ. Candidates must check all the eligibility requirements before applying for the SAGE-JEE 2021 exam. The general eligibility criteria are discussed below:
- For Indian applicants: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination to be considered eligible for the SAGE-JEE exam. Candidates who will be appearing for the 10+2 examination in the current academic year may also apply.
- For International Students: Applicants should produce a valid IELTS/TOEFL score. Transfer students must submit educational certificates with a minimum of 80% attendance.
The course-specific eligibility criteria for SAGE-JEE 2021 are as discussed below:
|B.Sc (Hons)/ B.Sc||
|BCA||Candidates need 45% marks and English as a compulsory subject.|
|B.Tech (any discipline)||
|B.Tech (Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Data Science, IoT, 3D animation and graphics, Cyber Security and Forensic)||
|B.Design/ BVA /BJMC /B.Hotel Management/ BA LLB (Integrated)/ BBA LLB (Integrated)||
SAGE-JEE 2021 International Admission
International students seeking admission to SAGE University Indore are required to submit the following list of documents mentioned below. Transfer students who have previously attended Indian universities must check the requirements before applying for any course.
- Certified copies of educational qualifications with English translation.
- IELTS/TOEFL score (if applicable)
SAGE-JEE 2021 Application Process
The online application for SAGE-JEE 2021 is expected to begin soon. The application process for this entrance exam has to be completed online. Candidates can choose a test centre closest to their place of residence. It is mandatory to complete the application procedure to be considered for admission. Given below is the list of documents needed for the admission reporting process:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Any other educational qualifications or entrance scorecards, if applicable.
- Migration certificate (One original and 2 photocopies)
- Transfer certificate
- Reservation certificates, if applicable.
- Valid Identity proofs
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs.
How to fill SAGE-JEE 2021 Application Form
All interested applicants can follow the steps given below to fill the SAGE-JEE 2021 application form.
- Visit the official website- admission.sageuniversity.in
- Go to the admissions tab given on the homepage.
- Sign up and Register using email id (Note that the email id cannot be changed and will be used till the end of the application process).
- Once registered, candidates will receive an email with login credentials to their registered mail ID.
- Log in using the credentials.
- Complete the application form by filling in the necessary details and uploading documents, if required.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and submit the application form.
The candidates should also take a printout of the duly filled application form and preserve it for further reference.
SAGE-JEE 2021 Application Fee
All applying candidates must pay an application fee of INR 1600. The application fee is non-refundable in all circumstances. Candidates can pay the fee online through one of the acceptable modes of payment given below:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- UPI transfer
SAGE-JEE 2021 Results
SAGE-JEE results are published online on the official site mentioned here. Eligible candidates are then required to report with prescribed documents. Candidates can check the score online. The admissible marks may differ for various categories. Further application process and allotment of seats for various courses are based on the SAGE-JEE exam results.
SAGE-JEE Helpline Number
Applicants facing difficulty in any stage of the application process can contact the authorities concerned directly. Given below are the contact numbers, email id, and addresses of the SAGE University, Indore. The helpline numbers are active on all working days.
Address: Kailod Kartal, Indore-Dewas, By-Pass Road, Indore, 452020, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Contact number: +919522578382