RRB NTPC application form 2023 have to be filled out by the interested candidates with appropriate details. By filling the RRB NTPC application form, candidates became eligible to appear for the exam. The candidate could get the information about the documents required and the steps to be undertaken during RRB NTPC 2023-23 application process in the article below.
|RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2023
|RRB NTPC Exam Centre 2023
RRB NTPC 2023 Application Form Highlights
The application form for RRB NTPC consists of two parts which can be filled online only.
Part 1: In Part 1 of the application form, the candidate needs to provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, ESM, PWD, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details. Once the payment is made, the candidate will receive confirmation of Completion of part I and then he/she can proceed towards the Part II of the Application form.
Part 2: On the Part II application page, fill in details.
Scribe: This is only applicable to PwD candidates. The details of the scribe should also be provided, and a photograph of the scribe should also be uploaded.
Detailed Educational Qualification: Furnish all the relevant information on the qualification as required in the application. Further, Candidates having a Diploma / Degree qualification have to select the trade from the drop-down list.
Choice of Exam Language: English is the default language. If the candidate wishes to choose any other language, then the same can be selected in addition to the drop-down list of languages in the application. If there is any difference between English and the opted language, the content from the English version stands as final.
Document Specifications for RRB NTPC 2023 Application
Uploading of Colour Photograph: Select the Upload Photo tab and upload your colour photograph. As per RRB NTPC 2023 notification, the photograph should comply with the following requirements:
- The Colour passport photograph should have a white/light colour background.
- The photograph's dimensions should be 35mm*45mm and the signature dimension 50mm*20mm.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50 KB, and the signature should be 10-40 KB.
- The colour photograph must have been taken on or after 01-12-2017 in a professional studio.
- Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may reject the application.
- The photo should have a clear front view of the candidate without any caps and sunglasses.
- The candidate's face should occupy at least 50% of the photograph with a full-face view, and the candidates should be looking at the camera directly.
RRB NTPC 2023 Registration Dates
The form filling started on Mar 1, 2019, and the portal was open till Mar 31, 2019. The exact dates for applying for RRB NTPC exam will be updated below:
|Official Notification Release
|Feb 28, 2019
|Starting of Registration of Applications
|Mar 1, 2019
|Closing of Registration of Applications
|Mar 31, 2019
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees
|Mar 31, 2019
Steps to Fill RRB NTPC 2023 Application Form
The steps to fill RRB NTPC 2023 application form are as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the website of RRB 2023, and under the 'Recruitments' Tab, pick a region.
- Step 2: Different regions have a different layout, and from there, candidates can click on the application download link. The first link is for ALP and Technician post. The second link is to other posts.
- Step 3: For the other posts, once candidates click on the online application link and a new window opens where the candidates can Click on New Registration.
- Step 4: A new window will open, fill in all the essential details and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 5: After successful registration, candidates will receive login credentials on the given Email ID.
- Step 6: Log in with the credentials to fill RRB NTPC2023 Application Form. Fill in all the details and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 7: Candidates will be redirected to the payment page. Candidates have to pay INR 100 using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Step 8: After successful payment, candidates can take a printout of RRB NTPC Application Form.
RRB NTPC 2023 Application Fee and Payment
Candidates have to pay the fee online using Debit Card or Internet Banking. The fee for the examination may also be paid by depositing at any SBI branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-ln-Slip from the official website.
RRB Graduates Requirement, General/ OBC Male Category candidates must pay the application fee of INR 100.
Exemption: SC/ST candidates and women are exempted from paying the application fee.
Application Fee Refund: Candidates eligible for examination fee refund have chosen payment through SBI Challan or Post office Challan should provide the details of the beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the online application.
RRB NTPC 2023 Application Form Sample
Following is RRB NTPC 2023 application form sample.
Documents Required for RRB NTPC 2023 Application
Documents to be brought by candidates in original (as applicable) for verification are as indicated below.
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof of Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates' name and the father/ mothers' name mentioned in the application will be verified about the names mentioned in this certificate.)10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable)
- SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure - I.
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure-II
- Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure II-A
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as Annexure–III.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
- Photo Copy of both sides of the Aadhaar Card.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per Annexure –V(A), V(B), V(C) as applicable
- NOC from serving employees with the date of appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with the probable date of discharge.
- Minority Community declaration on Non - judicial Stamp Paper.
- Gazette notification and any Legal document in case of formal change of name.
- Receipt of payment is made through a challan at SBIbranch or Pay-in-slip at Computerized post office.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates.
- J & K domicile certificate
- Certificate of eligibility from the Government of India.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this post should give a self-declaration to the concerned employer about the application details against this post.
RRB NTPC 2023 Important Points
Viva: For a very few specific (Group A and B) categories, there is a Viva after the written exam, while for specific other categories, there is a Skill Test (like stenography test or typing test ) and for Assistant Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot, categories (related to operational safety) Candidates have to appear for an Aptitude Test.
Final Selection: Admission to the common single-stage CBT/Typing Skill Test/Aptitude does not guarantee that a candidate will be eligible for final selection.
Signature: In all the prescribed documents, the signature should be identical. Signature done in different languages for the whole exam process such as one during typing skill test, another during aptitude test and document verification will be summarily rejected by RRB and me lead to cancellation of the candidature.
Credentials: The credentials such as Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth should be written in the application form as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent.
RRB NTPC 2023 Password Retrieval
The candidates who cannot recollect their username and password can take the following steps to retrieve their username and password.:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RRB.
- Step 2: Now click on the "Forgot Registration Number".
- Step 3: Now you have to enter your details such as your name. Mother's name and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: The registration number and password will be displayed on the screen, and candidates must note them down.