RBI Grade B Exam Result
The Result of RBI Grade B Exam will be declared online by the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) on its official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. The RBI Grade B recruitment examination will be conducted in three phases i.e. Phase I, Phase II and an interview (final selection process).
Release Date: The results of the preliminary/Phase I exam are expected to be released in the 3rd week of June 2019, Phase II/main exam results are expected to be declared in the 2nd week of July 2019. The results of the interview will be released sometime in November 2019.
Credentials to download results: The candidates can access the result by entering their Registration number/Roll number and their Date of birth /password. The final results will be announced based on the marks obtained by the candidate in both Phase II written exam and the interview.
|Important dates regarding Results|
|Preliminary exam results||June 2019|
|Interview results||November 2019|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
How to check RBI Grade B Results
Follow the steps given below to access and download your results.
- Step 1: The Candidates is required to visit the official website of the RBI.
- Step 2: On the home page, there will be the Tab named 'results', click on that tab.
- Step 3: Candidates will be taken to the RBI Grade 'B' Results in PDF file. Open the file to see the results.
- Step 4: Enter your name or roll number to access and download your result.
- Step 5: Get the result printed for future reference.
RBI Grade B Scorecard content
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Candidate's Application Number
- Candidate's Category
- Candidate's Overall Rank
RBI Grade B Answer Key
Candidates can follow the steps below to obtain the official answer keys:
- Visit the official website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Look for the link to the answer key on the homepage.
- Click on the desired RBI Grade B #year Answer key link
- Use your roll number/ registration number/ Date of birth/ password to access and download the answer key.
RBI Grade B Merit List
The merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority. Once the results have been declared on the basis of RBI Grade B Cutoff, the merit list will be released. Candidates who make it to the merit list will be called for the final selection round i.e. a personal interview. They will be ranked in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in an examination.