RBI Grade B Application Form
The RBI Grade B Exam notification is going to be out probably in the month of May 2019. The application form for RBI Grade B exam will be released online on the official website of RBI. There is no provision for applying for the exam through offline mode.
|Administrated by||Reserve Bank of India Services Board|
|Level of exam||National|
|Application form release||1st week of May, 2019|
|Last date to apply||yet to be announced|
|Phases of exam||Three - Preliminary, Main, Interview|
|Contact for support||http://cgrs.ibps.in|
RBI Grade B Application Dates
|Application Form release||1st week of May 2019|
|Application Form deadline/last date||last week of May 2019|
|Last date to pay the Application Fees||last week of May 2019|
RBI Grade B Application Form - Required details
The Application form requires the following details to be filled:
|Candidate’s name||Father's name||Mother's name|
|Date of birth||Gender||Registration number|
|Graduation details||Post-graduation details||Photograph and Signature|
RBI Grade B Application Form - Steps to apply
Candidates will need to visit the official website of RBI i.e www.rbi.org.in to register themselves first. Once registered, they can use the registration ID and password to access and fill the application form. The various steps involved in completing the RBI Grade B application process are as follows:
- Step 1: Register yourself on the official website of the RBI.
- Step 2: Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Step 3: Upload the scanned images of your recent photograph and signature.
- Step 4: Take a preview of the whole application and verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees in the desired mode.
The steps are given below in detail:
Step 1: Registration/Filling the Application Form
- Go to the RBI's official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Navigate and click the RBI Grade B 2019 Application link.
- Applicants will be required to click on ‘Click here for new registration’ if the applicant hasn't already registered.
- Candidates who have already registered and have their provisional registration ID and password can just skip the above step.
- Once the above link is clicked on, the applicant will be redirected to a new window for registration purpose. He/She will be required to provide basic information about themselves like name, category, date of birth, email ID, contact number, academic details etc.
- Once registered successfully, candidates will be provided with a provisional registration ID and password on the screen and the same will be sent on their registered email ID and phone via SMS.
- Keep the ID and password safe as the same will be required throughout the Application Process.
Step 2: Photograph and Signature upload
- Applicants will be required to upload the scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates must ensure the scanned images they upload are apt as per the prescribed notifications.
- If an error message pops up, it is an indication that something went wrong with the details filled in or the uploads.
Specifications of scanned images of Photograph & Signature
- You will be required to upload your recent passport-size photograph. It is advised to click the photo against a light background preferably white.
- Candidates must ensure the photograph doesn't reflect red eyes.
- Candidates who use spectacles must ensure that no reflection or glare on the glass and eyes are seen in the photograph.
- The candidate in the photograph must not be wearing a cap, hat or dark shades/glasses.
- Religious headwear like a turban is acceptable but should not in any way cover the face of the applicant.
|No. of Pixels||200 x 230 pixels|
|Image file size||20kb–50 kb|
|Dimensions||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
- The signature must have been done in black ink and on a white paper.
- The signature printed on the Hall Ticket and the one done in the attendance sheet at the examination centre must match with the one provided during the registration.
|No. of Pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Image file size||10kb–20 kb|
RBI Grade B Exam Application Fees
The Application fees vary from one category to another. The details regarding the application fees are given below:
|S No.||Category||Type of Charges||Amount|
|1.||SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.850/-|
Note that, these are the base charges and transaction charges of the Bank will be added to this base amount.
RBI Grade B Exam Registration ID and Password Retrieval
If the candidates are not able to recall their Login ID or password, they need to follow the given steps in order to retrieve the login credentials:
- Visit the following Page: https://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_forgotpassworddbod.aspx.
- Enter your Email ID in the box given.
- Press the "SUBMIT" tab and you'll be receiving your new password on your email ID.
RBI Grade B Application Form Guidelines
The candidates should keep in mind the following things during the RBI Grade B Application Process.
- The candidates are advised to choose the exam centre carefully in the order of their preference. Once the application form is submitted, no change can be made afterwards.
- Only one application per candidate is allowed. In case, there are Multiple applications from the same candidate, the application higher Registration ID will only be considered. All the other applications are bound to get rejected.
- Also, the application fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Application Fee: The application fees for general category candidates is INR 850/- and all other reserved category (SC/ST/PwD) candidates will be required to pay INR Rs.100/-.