RBI Grade B Exam Admit Card
The Admit card for RBI Grade B exam will be released 15 days before the exam. The Admit card will be issued online on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. For each phase of the RBI Grade B Exam, a separate Admit card will be issued.
Credentials required to download the Admit Card: The candidates are required to enter their Registration ID/Roll number and Date of Birth/password in order to access and download the Admit Card.
Note: It is a must for candidates to download and carry the Admit Card/Hall Ticket with them on the day of the examination as without the same they will not be allowed inside the RBI Grade B Examination Centre.
RBI Grade B Admit Card Highlights
|Release of RBI Grade B 2019 Prelims Admit Card||1st week of June 2019|
|Release of RBI Grade B 2019 Mains Admit Card||4th week of June 2019|
|RBI Grade B 2019 Prelims Exam||2nd week of June 2019|
|RBI Grade B 2019 Main Exam||1st week of July 2019|
|To be downloaded from||www.rbi.org.in|
|Documents to carry along with the admit card on the day of the exam||A valid photo ID proof|
|Candidate's Aadhar Card|
|Candidate's Employee ID|
|Candidate's PAN Card|
|Candidate's Driving License|
RBI Grade B Exam Admit Card content
The following details will be there on the admit card:
- Candidate's Name
- The Roll Number
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Venue of examination
- Blank space for Signature/ Thumb Impression
- Blank space for invigilator's signature
- Space to paste a Passport size colour photograph
- Instructions for the exam
- Duration of the exam
- Test Centre location
- Candidate's Category
Steps to download the RBI Grade B Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The candidates need to follow the given steps in order to Download the Admit Card:
- Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the RBI GRADE B official website.
- Step 2: The candidates should then enter the Login Credentials. The candidate has to enter the Registration ID/ Roll number and Date of birth/ password to access the Admit card.
Step 3: Click on the Submit button, and take a print out of the Admit card and keep it in safe custody.
Note: On the day of the examination, candidates must bring the hard copy of the RBI Grade 'B' Admit Card along with an original ID proof to appear for the exam.
RBI Grade 'B' recruitment exam will be conducted in three phases. And admit cards will be issued for candidates qualifying each stage:
- RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card of Phase I will be provided to those candidates who are eligible for the Exam.
- RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card of Phase II will be issued to those candidates who get shortlisted for Phase II exam after qualifying the Phase I exam.
- RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card of Interview or call letter will be issued to those candidates shortlisted for the interview round and same will be sent to the candidate's e-mail ID.
Discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Once candidates download their respective Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, they must verify all the details on the same. In case they come across any mistakes in the details, the same must be communicated to the RBI officials at the earliest.
Documents to be Carried to the Examination Centre
Candidates must carry the following documents along with them on the day of the examination for verification purpose.
- RBI Grade B Admit Card.
- Valid government photo ID proof (Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph, College ID card, Aadhar Card, Employee ID, Bard Council Identity Card with the photograph).
- Passport-size colour photographs: It should be similar to the one uploaded during registration.
Important Instructions for exam day
Instructions will be printed on the back of the admit card. Students must carefully read all these instructions before appearing for the examination. The important instructions are as listed below:
- A ballpoint pen should be brought to the exam centre by the candidate.
- Candidates will be provided rough sheets at the exam hall and once the exam is over, these sheets must be returned to the invigilator.
- Stationery items like textual material, geometry/ pencil box, writing pads, plastic pouch etc will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- No electronic devices such as a calculator, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/ scanner etc. will also not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates have to sign the admit card or put their thumb impression on the Admit Card in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates must carry one photo identity proof such as passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, voter Card, bank passbook etc.
- They will be required to paste a similar passport size photo on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre well before the time of commencement of exam to avoid any last minute hassles.
RBI Grade B Exam Registration ID and Password Retrieval
If the candidates are not able to recall their Login ID or password, they need to follow the given steps in order to retrieve the login credentials:
- Visit the following Page: https://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_forgotpassworddbod.aspx.
- Enter your Email ID in the box given.
- Press the "SUBMIT" tab and you'll be receiving your new password on your email ID.