IBPS Mains Result 2020 - 2021 has been announced on April 01, 2021. Candidates can find the direct link below to access the results.IBPS Clerk exam has mainly two stages: Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. The exact date of the declaration of the IBPS Clerk Result will be announced on the IBPS official website.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result is published 15 days after all the prelim exam slots are completed.
- Those who have been shortlisted in the prelims will be qualified for the mains exams.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Results
IBPS Clerk cut-off changes from one Indian state to another. A candidate has to clear both the section-wise as well as the overall cut-off as decided by IBPS for qualifying the IBPS Clerk Exam.
There is no interview for IBPS Clerk 2021, so the score obtained in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is the deciding factor for the final recruitment process.
How to download IBPS Clerk Scorecard?
A step by step process is provided below to download the results card.
- Step 1: For the IBPS Clerk 2021 Results, candidates have to visit the official website www.ibps.in. Notification will be scrolling through at the top when the results are out. You can click on the relevant notification to access the results:
- Step 2: A new page will open where candidates can click the result link (for both exam and provisional allotment):
- Step 3: To access IBPS Clerk 2021 Results, all candidates have to enter their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- Step 4: Candidate will be directed to the next page where his/her result will be displayed.
- Step 5: The provisional allotment pdf looks like the following:
Details on the IBPS Clerk 2021 Result
The scorecard of the IBPS Clerk 2021 Result will have the following details.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Marks obtained in each section
- Overall Marks obtained
- Cut off marks for each section
- Overall cut off marks
How IBPS Clerk 2021 marks are calculated?
The IBPS uses a method of equipercentile for calculating the results. The equipercentile method is a normalization method that equates the marks of the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam based on the difficulty level of the question papers. After the normalization of scores, IBPS rounds up the final scores of the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam up to 2 decimal points. Similarly for the main exam in the IBPS Clerk, the scores are rounded off. The mains is of 200 marks but IBPS converts the score to 100 points.
IBPS Clerk Final Merit List
The IBPS authorities release the final merit list after the result of the mains exam is out. Candidates who qualify the mains exam will be selected and their name will appear in the final merit list of the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. After the declaration of the exam result, a waiting list of 10% vacancies is reserved for a couple of months. If there is a tie among two or more candidates, candidate senior in age will get the priority over other candidates.