IBPS Clerk Call letter will be released 15 days before the IBPS Clerk Exam. Candidates will not get the IBPS Clerk Admit Card by email or SMS. Call letters will be released for IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains separately.
- February 07, 2021: The admit card for for IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Exam is released.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card is an essential document and without it, a candidate will not be allowed inside the exam hall. Candidates are required to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth as the password for downloading the Admit Card.
To enter the examination hall the candidate should carry the admit card along with an original ID proof and a copy of it to appear for IBPS Clerk Examination.
Contents of Admit Card
The admit Card will contain the information of the candidates, like name, address, photo, signature, exam centre, etc. All aspirants must check them for any mismatch and if anything is spotted, it must be made known to the concerned exam authority.
Admit cards will contain the instruction which is important for the candidates. Candidates should print and keep a hard copy of the admit card.
Note: All aspirants must note that no information regarding the dates of IBPS Clerk Results will be available on the call letter. Results will be out after the exam and based on the cutoff one will be able to get recruitment.
How to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the official Website of IBPS(www.ibps.in)
- Step 2: Click on the clerical cadre link the candidate has applied for:
- Step 3: Click on the relevant link which will be available a few days before the exam.
- Step 4: Enter the application number as a User ID and DOB as the password.
- Step 5: Admit card will appear on the screen. Print a copy of the admit card to use in the exam hall.
On the day of the examination, candidates should bring the admit card. Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall if he/ she failed to bring the admit card.
Tamper: Tampering with the admit card is not allowed. If the admit card is found to have tampered the candidate whom the admit card belongs to will be debarred from writing the exam.
Problems in Downloading IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Issues: In case if any candidate is not able to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card he/she should contact the conducting authority of the examinations.
Generally, the problem arises because of these reasons:
- If the user has forgotten his or her login credentials.
- Or if the candidate has entered wrong credentials.
- Failed fee payment or transaction.
Solutions to Download Admit Card
If he or she has forgotten the login credentials, that candidate can visit the official website and click on the 'Forgot Password' available below the login platform.
Then a mail will be sent to the registered email id having all the credentials. He or she can use it to log in and download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
If the candidate has entered the wrong login id or password then he or she can refresh the page and try again with the right credentials.