Application form for AIPGDEE will be only available online on the official website for AIPGDEE and the application form for AIPGDEE will be available once the dates are announced.
Candidates must follow the below application procedure to apply for AIPGDEE 2021 is the registration. The last date to submit application form is not announced yet
How to Apply for AIPGDEE 2021?
- Go to the official website for AIPGDEE 2021.
- Click on the academic courses tab.
- Select the course.
- Get the AIPGDEE ID and password by clicking on the "Register" button.
- Fill in all the required fields in the AIPGDEE 2021 Application form.
- Select the exam centre.
- Upload photo, signature and thumb impression.
Documents required for AIPGDEE Application Form 2021
- BDS Mark Sheets of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year
- BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate from the Head of Institution or College
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by DCI OR State Dental Council
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board
Application Fee Payment for AIPGDEE
- For GEN/OBC Category Candidates, the application form fee is INR 1000/- + Transaction Charges.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates, the application form fee is INR 800/- + Transaction Charges.
- Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates taking up AIPGDEE 2021 are exempted from paying application fees.
- The fee payment for AIPGDEE 2021 will be accepted through Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking.