About Farah Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Farah Institute of Technology also known as Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology (VVIT), Ranga Reddy was established in 2001. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, the institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh. The college offers education in technical field at under graduate as well as post graduate level. The Institute is well equipped with all modern facilities.
Farah Institute of Technology/Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology (VVIT) also conducts post-graduate level course in business administration. The autonomous institution operates under the sponsorship of Farah Educational Society. Their vision is to produce engineers of international standards with commitment to the society. Their mission is to promote quality education in technical fields producing engineers to develop nation technologically, socially and economically.
The colleges has a rich tradition of persuing academic excellence and overall personal growth. This is achieved by conducting regular examinations, providing excellent infrastructure and above all, with the presence of dedicated and highly qualified, faculty members, who strive in ensuring the all round development of the professionals emerging from this institute.
Farah Institute of Technology/Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology (VVIT) strives continuously for excellence in professional education through quality, innovation, teamwork and value creation, to emerge as a Premier institute in the state and the nation
- To impart quality professional education that meets the needs of present and emerging and technological world.
- To strive for student achievement and success, preparing them for life and leadership.
- To provide a scholarly and vibrant learning environment that enables faculty, staff and students achieve personal and professional growth.
- To contribute to advancement of knowledge, in both fundamental and applied areas of engineering and technology.
- To forge mutually beneficial relationships with governmental entities, industry, society and the alumni.
- Achieve Academic Excellence by 100% pass in the University Examinations.
- Get ISO 9001:2008 certification and NBA Accreditation towards quality education.
- Organize programs on personality development and entrepreneurship to foster qualities of leadership and entrepreneurship and help students to excel in communication, inter-personal and entrepreneur skills.
- Provide environment and opportunities for students’ multi-skills development through add-on programs relevant for Industries.
- Encourage students’ active participation in co-curricular, extra-curricular and sports activities.
- Arrange 100% placement and avenues for higher studies for all students.
- Enable scholarly vibrant environment for learning, teaching, research and development for students, faculty members and staff for their personal and professional growth.
- To translate our vision into action and accomplish our mission
- Continuously review, innovate and experiment teaching methodologies and learning resources
- Focus on research, training and consultancy through an integrated institute-industry symbiosis
- Ranked among the best in the region (source CSR GHRDC & Carrier 360 outlook)
- IV Year Mechanical Student got University 2nd Rank in JNTUH, Hyderabad, Telangana
Awards and Accreditations:
- Celebrating 15 years of serving the student community
- Over 8000 alumni successfully placed all over the world
- Only Muslim Minority college to have 6 NBA accredited B.Tech courses.
- VIP visitors to the institute include Hon. CM of Telangana Sri K ChandrashekharRao Sir, President of Indian National Congress Hon. Smt Sonia Gandhi Madam, Hon. Governor of Tamil Nadu Sri K Rosaiah Sir, Hon MLA of Chevella Sri Yadaiah Sir, Hon. MP of Ranga Reddy District Sri Visweshwar Reddy Sir, Ex Home Minister of Andhra Pradesh SmtSabitaIndra Reddy Madam among others
- Consistently ranked among the top by various leading national and international magazines
- Careers 360 magazine awarded Farah Institute of Technology(formerly VidyaVikas institute of technology) an A+ grade in their annual engineering colleges ranking for the year 2014 and 2015
- Competition success review rates the institutions as one of the top promising engineering institutions in the country for the years 2013,2014 and 2015
- College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi & is affiliated to JNTUH, Hyderabad
- Farah currently offers 6 Undergraduate, 14 Postgraduate and 2 diploma programs in the fields of engineering and technology
- Appreciated by prominent industrial and academic professionals for creating world-class infrastructure comparable to the best in India
- Students from all parts of the country including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Bihar, Assam, West Bengal, Nagaland, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand among others.
- More than 200 International Students from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Erithria, Sudan, Egypt etc.
- Placements and trainings for students to prepare them for corporate world
- More than 45 companies have interviewed and recruited students of Farah in 2014-15
- Highest package offered was INR 5.4 lakhs per annum to 4 students by DATA RPM, one of the leading IT companies in the world
- Over 125 students already placed in the current academic year and placements still in progress
- Our placement partners include Cocubes, Monster, Career Conduit, Place team
- Our trail blazing success record has been consistent in the last three years. Students are regularly trained both by internal and external experts.
- University rankers in various engineering disciplines.
- The governing board of FIT is a combination of experience and management skills, supported by a team of dedicated and highly successful faculty.
- Proactive Social Services has been initiated by our students like SwachaBharath, International Women’s Day celebrations, Road Safety, Legal Awareness Program, Voters Day Celebrations, International Student Leadership Day celebrations etc.
- Faculty has more than 120 research publications to their credit during the academic year 2012-13, 2013-14 & 2015-16.
- The students of FIT are very energetic and have made a tremendous and outstanding mark in the area of sports.
- College Football Team won Second place in State Level Football Tournament organized by VJIT in January 2015.
- College football team won Second prize at IIIT Gachibowli on 13th, 14th & 15th February 2015
PHONE NO: 9948869102
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org