Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology was established in 1998 by Vidya Jyothi Educational Society created by a group of committed academicians and enterprising educationists. VJIT quickly won the confidence of the parent community and the students to become one of the select destinations for future engineers. Soon the lamp of knowledge began to spread its radiance far and wide. The institute is committed to adopting the changes in Engineering Education and strongly believes in and strives to strengthen Technical Education. The highest quality of VJIT’s academics is mirrored in the consistent 95% academic results. The institution registers an average of 82% placements for eligible students.
Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, [VJIT] Hyderabad Placements Cell
The VJIT, Placement cell, providing a fair and ample amount of changes to each and every student. Both in-house and external faculty member worked so hard on overall development and held extra class which help to enhance interpersonal skill, Aptitude, Reasoning, Written & Spoken English, and Communication Skills. Around 82% of the eligible students were placed 650+ students were placed from around 80 companies visited the highest package offered 12 LPA Capgemini and Go-Speedy-Go recruited the highest number of students from the 2019 batch. there are some top companies such as Virtusa, Oppo R&D, Capgemini, Pernod Ricard, IBM are the notable recruiters of 2019 batch Average pay package- 3.5 LPA
Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology, [VJIT] Hyderabad Placements Highlights
The following table represents the placement companies with highest packages offered at VJIT Hyderabad.
||INR 7 LPA
||INR 10.8 LPA
||INR 12.2 LPA
VJIT Hyderabad Placements Companies
The following table represent the placement companies
VJIT Hyderabad Placements FAQs:
- What is the highest package offer by jaro education at VJIT Hyderabad ?
- During the placement, Jaro Education offered INR 12.2 LPA.
- How many top companies visited VJIT Hyderabad during placements?
- There are some top companies such as Virtusa, Oppo R&D, Capgemini, Pernod Ricard, IBM etc. that visited the campus and recruited students.
- Does VJIT Hyderabad provide placement and training?
- Yes, VJIT Hyderabad provides placement and training to its students.