The University has the following facilities
- Provides well-equipped library with Books, National/International Journals/Periodicals. Book Bank facility is also available to students.
- Softwares being used globally like ASPEN PLUS and MATLAB are available.
- Well-equipped Computer Centre with latest IBM & ACER Pentium Servers & PC’s, Scanners, Printers, CD-Writers etc.
- 1 Mbps Internet Leased Line in the entire campus.
- LAN connecting various academic & administrative sections of the University with Email facility
- The University provides hostel facilities
- The University provides cafeteria facilities to students
The University has the Following State-of-Art Laboratories:
- Mechanical Operation laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics laboratory
- Heat and Mass Transfer laboratory
- Reaction Engineering laboratory
- Control and Instrumentation laboratory
- CAD and Simulation Laboratory