Scholarships provided at DU:
- V.K.R.V. Rao Endowment Book-Grant
- Prem Prakash Award
- Shri Uggersain Memorial Endowment Book-Grant
- Delhi University & All India Post –Graduate Scholarship
- His Holiness The Pope Scholarship
- Shri G.L. Mehta Memorial Book-Grant
- Hamdard Educational Scholarship in Persian
- Datia Darbar Endowment Scholarship in Economics
- G.S. Sarin Scholarship
Madan Mohan Memorial Scholarships:
- All categories of students (except foreign students) joining the MBA(IB) or MBA(HRD) course shall pay the following fees* per annum: Programme Fee: Rs. 9000 .Enrolment, Admission, Examination: Rs.6696 (approx.) Library Development etc. (as per University rules) Contribution towards, “Head of Department Journal and other Publications A/C”: Rs. 2000 .
- The Foreign Students would have to pay an annual fee of US$ 3, 500. However, a number of fees are subject to revision by the University.