Infrastructure facilities at Times School of Journalism:
The college offers the following facilities:
- Air-conditioned classrooms with overhead projectors, audio, and video systems.
- Air-conditioned Broadcast Studio with state-of-the-art Cameras, Controlled Lights, Audio and Vision Mixers and other related hardware.
- Dedicated Library.
- Computer Lab with 1:1 ratio of students to computers.
- Access to 24X7 streaming news from news service feeds (COMYAN) at each classroom/lab with on-line streaming news and DTH connection – all of which is must for running any independent newspaper or TV news channel.
- Over 45 terminals of newspaper page-making and graphic designing software like Quark Express and Adobe Indesign.
- In-house canteen serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- ATM inside premises.