The college is located on the outskirts of Naya Nangal On Nangal-Santokhgarh road, at a distance of 2 Km, from Mehatpur ( One of the leading industrial towns of H.P) and 3 Km from Nangal. This college with quiet and serene atmosphere lies in the lap of beautiful Shivalik Hills. This college is a service oriented instituion dedicated the the cause of nation's reconstruction and to bind the youth of H.P with employment gainfully. The college offer professional undergraduate and post graduate coursed in B.B.A, B.C.A,PGDCA B.Ed, M.Com and M.Sc (Maths) apart from three years degree coursed in B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com. All these courses are affiliated to H.P.U. Shimla.
- Students placed under compartment in 10+2 class will not be admitted to 1st year of BA, B.Com. and B.Sc., BBA, BCA.
- Admission / promotion will not be allowed to those students who may pass/get compartment on re-evaluation after the expiry of the scheduled dates.
- Students from other universities may not be granted admission to part II and Part Ill classes of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.
- If a student has a gap period of one year or more in studies he/she shall have to furnish in writing an affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate, the proof of his/her activities during the gap period. No admission is to be made merely on the basis of an affidavit. Conclusive proof would be required for condoning gap years. Such student has to furnish character certificate from 1st Class magistrate at the time of admission.
- Total %age of reserved seats in case of S.C./S.T. will be 22.5%. i.e. 15% for S.C. & 7.5% for S.T. If seats remain vacant, the same will be offered to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in order of merit.
- A concession of 5% marks will be given to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates. They will also be given age relaxation of 3 years.