Eligibility criteria at Sana Engineering College, [SEC] Nalgonda
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- Candidates should be of India Nationality or Persons of India Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holder.
- Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates qualified in AIEEE / EAMCET and Secured 45% (44.5) in respect of ‘OCs’ and 40% (39.5%) marks in Group subjects are eligible.
- Candidates should have passed for the Final Year of Intermediates Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
- Other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh is eligible.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% of Marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of Age as on 31st December.
- To be eligible for M.Tech, the candidates must have a B.E / B. Tech degree in branch of engineering with valid GATE score / based on the rank obtained in the Test conducted by JNTU.
Application Process at Sana Engineering College, [SEC] Nalgonda
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
The application form of TS EAMCET is available only in online mode.
The payment of the application fees has to be done first before filling the TS EAMCET application form.
All applicants will have to enter their correct information otherwise the application form will be rejected.
In case the applicants make any mistakes while filling the TS EAMCET application form, correction can be done by selecting the option of “Request for Corrections to Online Application Form” which will be open for only a short period of time.
No hard copy of the application form has to be sent to the admission committee.
Instead, the applicants will have to submit the TS EAMCET application form to the invigilator during the examination. A color photograph of the applicant attested by the Gazetted Officer of Principal of the institution where the applicant previously studied has to be affixed in the application form.
Admission process at Sana Engineering College, [SEC] Nalgonda:
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- Admission to B.Tech/M.Tech courses are done through EAMCET/ICET common entrance tests conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- 70% of the seats are allotted for the merit students based on their rank in EAMCET/ICET/GATE.
- 30% of the seats are under NRI/Management quota.
- In addition, diploma holders are admitted into second year B.Tech to the extent of 20% intake based on the merit in ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
Admission Notification for ‘B’ Category Seats
The admission pattern to B. Tech is as follows:
- The minimum qualification for admission to first year B. Tech course is 50% pass in the Intermediate (10 + 2) conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.