Regional College of Management, [RCM] Bhubaneswar Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Regional College of Management, [RCM] Bhubaneswar:
- There are 3 Computer Labs on campus, which are equipped with over 520 computers with the latest software and hardware.
- The Programming Lab at Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar is powered by 6 IBM servers and is used for lab practicals’ and practical exams.
- RCM's Aryabhata Lab has over 240 desktops under one-roof, and is considered to be the 5th best labs in the country.
- Licenses software and the latest anti-virus software are installed in all systems.
- There is high-speed Wi-Fi facilities for all the students to use.
- The communication lab, called C-Lot, polished the students' communication skills.
- Help with proficiency in foreign languages such as Japanese, French, German, Arabic, and English, is also available for students that wish to move to job markets abroad.
- The lecture theatres or classrooms are fully air-conditioned.
- The class size is kept to only 45-50 students, to encourage interactive discussions and enables for communication and feedback between faculty and students.
- The classrooms are designed in such a way to ensure the best teaching-learning environment.
- They are equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment, such as public address system, overhead projectors, 35 mm sliding projectors, and LCD projectors.
- There is also a refreshment area next to the classrooms.
- The Guesthouse has three fully-airconditioned rooms, with double beds.
- They are well-furnished and maintained in a hygienic manner.
- The guests can avail amenities available on campus, such as Wi-Fi, housekeeping, etc.
- In case of emergency, instant booking facility is also available.
- The RCM Library is called Gyan Sagar.
- It is a well-stocked library with the latest print and e-resources.
- The Library is managed by a Librarian, Assistant Librarian, and Staff.
- Most of the services/ operations are computerized.
- Some of the services offered by Gyan Sagar are: Current Awareness Services [CAS], Reprographic Facilities/ Photocopy, Current Dissemination Services [CDS], Library Information System, etc.
- All computers are connected to the internet via LAN/ wireless internet.
- 50 PIV HP computers are available for the students, staff, and faculty to use.
Type of Resources
Number of Resources
- Student Accommodation
- Canteen/ Food Corners
- Ethics & Spiritual Training Center
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts