Regional College of Management, [RCM] Bhubaneswar Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Regional College of Management, [RCM] Bhubaneswar:
- The lecture theatres or classrooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Its size is kept to only 45-50 students, to encourage interactive discussions and enables communication and feedback between faculty and students.
- The classrooms are designed in such a way to ensure the best teaching-learning environment.
- They are equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment, such as public address systems, overhead projectors, 35 mm slide projectors, and LCD projectors.
- There is also a refreshment area next to the classrooms.
- The RCM Library is called Gyan Sagar which contains a collection of 57000 books, 11000 titles and 10200 e-books.
- It is a well-stocked library with the latest print and e-resources.
- The Library is managed by a Librarian, Assistant Librarian, and Staff.
- Most of the services/ operations are computerized.
- Some of the services offered by Gyan Sagar are Current Awareness Services [CAS], Reprographic Facilities/ Photocopy, Current Dissemination Services [CDS], Library Information System, etc.
- All computers are connected to the internet via LAN/ wireless internet.
- 50 PIV HP computers are available for the students, staff, and faculty to use.
- RCB has 13 boys hostel and 2 girls hostel.
- The girls' hostel is 4-storeyed with a capacity of 300 and 200 each.
- The hostel rooms are well-furnished with attached bathrooms.
- It is facilitated with washing machines, television, telephone, house-keeping, internet and many more.
- There are 3 Computer Labs on campus, which are equipped with over 520 computers with the latest software and hardware.
- The Programming Lab at RCM is powered by 6 IBM servers and is used for lab practicals and practical exams.
- RCM's Aryabhata Lab has over 240 desktops under one-roof and is considered to be the 5th best labs in the country.
- Licenses software and the latest anti-virus software are installed in all systems.
- There is high-speed Wi-Fi facilities for all the students to use.
- The communication lab, called C-Lot, polished the students' communication skills.
- Help with proficiency in foreign languages such as Japanese, French, German, Arabic, and English, is also available for students that wish to move to job markets abroad.
- The Guesthouse has three fully-airconditioned rooms, with double beds.
- They are well-furnished and maintained in a hygienic manner.
- The guests can avail amenities available on campus, such as Wi-Fi, housekeeping, etc.
- In case of emergency, instant booking facility is also available.
- RCM campus has 3 cafeteria and a canteen.
- The cafeteria area is built-in 415.10m^2.
- The college canteen provides quality and hygienic foods, snacks and many more.
- The college has an auditorium to conduct seminars and special events.
- It is facilitated with stage, speakers, wireless microphones, Wi-Fi connectivity and seating capacity as needed.
Live Application Forms