Infrastructure Facilities at RTMNU:
The university has a great infrastructure and following are some of the facilities provided to the students on the campus:
- All the classrooms of the college are well furnished with all modern facilities.
- The Institution provides facilities for hostel accommodation for both boys and girls.
- The hostels are spacious, safe and secured with a cordial environment and surrounded by pleasant landscapes.
- A hygienic kitchen has been provided in each hostel with large dining halls.
- The rooms are well furnished. the college has 4(four) ladies hostels accommodating 1400 (one thousand four hundred) and above boarders and 7(seven) boys hostel with 2500 and above boarders.
- Both the hostels have round the clock Wi-Fi connectivity and medical facility.
- Proper hygienic condition and strict supervision are maintained throughout.
- The college has its dedicated transport for the day scholars, covering entire city.
- Route plans are chalked out keeping in mind the convenience of the students.
- The institute has deployed twelve medium sized buses so as to save time for students in commuting to and from the institute.
Personality and Communication skills
- The Institute makes all out efforts to bring-out the hidden talents of the students and nourish in them leadership qualities, excellent communication skills and a developed personality, so that they grow up as professionals of global standards to flourish in professional career.
Yoga and Meditation
- Holding of regular yoga sessions and meditation practices are also a feature to encourage students for developing their individual talent and health.
- This is also aimed at building their positive attitude and providing them relief from feelings of burden and disappointment, if any.
- The gym has latest equipments aided by trainers and physiotherapists for guided exercise for students and staff.