Infrastructure facilities provided at Welingkar:
- Weingkar has separate hostels for boys and girls which are 2kms away from the college.
- The hostels have 24*7 internet facility
- The admissions are on first come first serve basis and priority is given to non-localities.
- The recreation centre houses a fully equipped gymnasium and an artificial rock climbing wall.
- It also provides facilities for games such as pool, tennis table, chess and carom
- The amphitheatre is set-up with open air seating and provides a platform for students to show case their talent and enhance their communication skills, public speaking abilities and develop their overall personalities.
- The State-of-Art Auditorium is well-equipped and is par with the best management institutes in the world.
- It is used for seminars, panel discussions, meetings and gatherings.
- The college has a cafeteria which not only provides a vibrant atmosphere and unleaded fuel but also provides learning in an informal manner. It helps in nurturing interpersonal skills among students
- The Institute has its own retail store called as space bar where students can pick up a memoir and other items such as T-shirts, umbrella, water flasks, notepads, trendy college bags, stationery etc.
- At Welingkar, all the classrooms are air-conditioned and the students have access to LCD and OHP during presentations.
- The classrooms are well-equipped with audio facilities, Internet access, video conferencing etc, which enables students to interact with business schools across the globe.
- The institution has an independent library which has over 40,000 books on various aspects of management.
- In addition, the library has around 415 Indian and International journals, 5990 online journals and a varied collection of nonbook material in the form of audio, video, cassettes, CD-ROM's and Online Databases.
- The library is fully automated with barcode system which helps the students to access information readily.
- The college has picked up and dropped off points all across the city for its day scholar students.
- The route is well planned to keep in mind student’s patience and time.
- The Institute currently has a fleet of 12 buses for transportation of its students to and from the Institute.
Yoga and Meditation:
- Facilities are provided to the students for yoga and meditation inside the campus.
- The sessions are aimed at reducing stress and tension on students.
- It lets students lead a healthy lifestyle.
Personality Development & Communication Skills:
- Personality developments are conducted to help students evolve their hidden talents.
- Personal attention is given to every student.
- The sessions aim at enhancing leadership quality, team work skills and communication skills.
- It makes sure students are well nurtured to work in the global sector.
- The Gym is equipped with all modern amenities.
- It has well-trained Instructors and physiotherapists.
- Importance is given to every student’s physical fitness here.
Anti Women Harassment Cell:
- As per Law, the college has an Anti-Harassment Department.
- This section looks into any cases of harassment on women.
- The board consists of a Chairperson, a senior college professor as well as other senior faculty members.
- Strict and immediate action is taken against offenders.