Poona College of Arts, Science, and Commerce was established by Anjuman Khairul Islam [A.K.I.] in 1970 and affiliated under Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education [MSBSHSE] of Government of Maharashtra. ADYPU was established with the aim of educating students and preparing them to meet the challenges of the rapidly changing and complex world.
Poona College of Arts, Science, and Commerce admission can be done online on the official website of the university. Admissions are done based on merit. The college offers various courses like Electronics, Computer Science, Organic Chemistry, Zoology, English, Economics, Urdu and Commerce, Ph.D. and many more.
The College is also planning to have research centers in Urdu and English very shortly. The Poorna college was the first to select by University Grants Commission, New Delhi for the introduction of the Computer Maintenance course at the degree level as a part of the UGC program “Vocationalization of First Degree Education” from the academic year 1994 -95.
The Poorna College strength has reached around 6500students, of which 3500 are in the Senior College. Top-class faculty members and modern infrastructural facilities are available in this institute.
The highlights of Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune like address, year of establishment, founder, affiliation, recognition, and programs offered are mentioned below:
|Address||Camp, Pune – 411 001 Maharashtra, INDIA|
|Year of Establishment||1970|
|Founder||Anjuman Khairul Islam|
|Recognition||'A' Grade by NAAC|
|Programs offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, P.hD||Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce Fees|
Poorna College offers undergraduate, postgraduate and P.hD, the following are the courses with specializations.
|-||Urdu, Arabic, and Persian|
|-||Library and Information Science|
The campus has all the necessary amenities for the students on campus.
Its constant endeavor in preparing it's in the field of technology has been an epitome of success over a period of time. Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce placement cell provides a well developed holistic training in order to upgrade the students' technical, aptitude as well as communication skills on a regular basis to make them “corporate ready”
The eligibility criteria vary for various courses offered by the college. The candidates seeking admission have to satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
The admission form should be filled online. The online application form is available on the official website of Poona College of Arts, Science, and Commerce.
Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce, [PCASC] Pune Management Courses and Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] 3 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 65,305|
Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce, [PCASC] Pune Commerce Courses and Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] 3 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 10,420|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com] 2 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 7,750|
|Ph.D 3 year(s), Full Time|
Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce, [PCASC] Pune Science Courses and Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] 3 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 20,538|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] 2 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 63,019|
|Ph.D 3 year(s), Full Time|
Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce, [PCASC] Pune Humanities and Arts Courses and Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] 3 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 9,930|
|Master of Arts [MA] 2 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 16,625|
|Master of Philosophy [M.Phil] 2 year(s), Full Time|
Poona College of Arts Science and Commerce, [PCASC] Pune Computer Applications Courses and Fees Structure
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] 3 year(s), Full Time||Rs. 84,205|
|Address :||Camp, Shankarsheth Road Pune|
Asked By: Anonymous 14 May 2016
1. Visit to AKI Poona College Website, www.akipoonacollege.ac.in
2. Click on “Online Application” link under the Admission menu.
3. First register yourself on the college website.
4. Login to the college website using the User ID and password obtained in step 3.
5. Select Senior College or Junior College tab as appropriate.
6. Select the student type, appropriate course and batch.
7. Pay Application Form Fee (Rs. 150/- Indian Student and 1150/- Foreign Student) online using your debit/credit card/net banking Or Pay offline using Bank Challan/DD/Pay Order/Cash Machine/NEFT.
8. Fill in and verify Personal details and Qualifying Examination details in the Application Form. Take print out of Application Form.
9. Meet the concerned clerk with the following documents:
a. Printed copy of your Application Form
b. The Application Form fee receipt
c. Photocopies of necessary documents
d. Eligibility form (from Window No. 5 after payment of Rs. 50/- only for 11th, FY Undergraduate and FY PG courses.)
10. Meet the concerned clerk to set option for online payment of Admission Fees for you.
11. Make online payment of your Admission Fees using your debit/credit card/net banking Or Pay offline using Bank Challan/DD/Pay Order/Cash Machine/NEFT..
12. Show your receipt of Admission Fees to confirm your admission and collect printed copy of Admission Receipt from Admission In-charge.
13. Collect your ID card from Library. Thank you for completing the admission process.
Answer By: Getmyuni
16 May 2016