About Pearl Academy, New Delhi
It was well developed in 1993 by the small educational society and has become the third top most private wanted fashion academy. The main purpose of this education society is to provide high standard & delightful services to the employers, students & industries.The industry is growing manifold and future beholds a very competitive market led by the adoption of superior technology, a business organization in the larger scale of operation, and interplay of business strategies. Pearl Academy has metamorphosed into an industry leader that develops courses with a pulse on the needs of the entire spectrum of the industry. The academy ensures that the industries it caters to, are equipped with people who have the requisite technical, leadership and creative skills to spearhead growth, innovation, and social development
Eligibility criteria for Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- A graduate Degree in fashion design or textile designOrA graduate diploma in fashion design or textile design with at least 2 years work experience in fashion/textiles industry
- Any graduate with 3 years works experience in fashion/textiles industry.
Admission Procedure of Pearl academy, New Delhi
- To cater to an increase in the volume of applications each year and widen its pan-India reach, the admission procedure at Pearl Academy is being organized in three cycles for Admission:
Admission Cycle 1
Admission Cycle 2
Admission Cycle 3
- For this purpose, every applicant passes through a 2-Stage Admission Process of written entrance test, followed by a personal interview.
- Stage 1: Written Admission Test in 24 cities (approx. 27 Test Centers) across the country
- Stage 2: Personal Interview (including portfolio evaluation/material handling skills test for Design streams).