Scholarships at Pearl Academy, Delhi West:
Pearl Academy offers scholarships for students based on certain criteria. Scholarships are offered to both UG and PG students at Pearl Academy.
Merit-cum-means Scholarship for Freshers:
- The students at Pearl Academy are offered this scholarship only during the first year of study.
- A 100% tuition fee waiver is provided to 5 students and a 50% tuition fee waiver is provided to 20 students.
- The scholarships are provided for both UG and PG programs.
- The merit-cum-means scholarship provides up to 50% tuition fee waiver in the first year.
- The academic performance and the entrance test scores are taken into account.
- The annual family income of the candidates' family must not exceed INR 8,00,000.
- Wards of single parents are given additional weightage during shortlisting.
- For UG Program, the academic scores of 10th and 12th are taken into account in addition to the entrance test scores.
- For PG Program, the academic scores of 12th and graduation in addition to the entrance test performance are taken into account.
Know More about Pearl Academy Details
Scholarship for Existing Students at Pearl Academy:
- The merit-based scholarship is provided to course toppers for a minimum of 25 students.
- The applicant must secure a minimum of 60% in the academic program.
- The attendance of the candidate will be taken into account.
- The student should maintain proper discipline and code of conduct.
Industry based scholarship at Pearl Academy:
- Reputed Companies provide scholarships to students at Pearl Academy pursuing UG/ PG programs.
- The applicant's annual family income has to be lesser than INR 6,00,000.
- Full and Part scholarships are provided to the students based on merit.
- The industry scholarship is awarded for a period of one year and for renewals fresh applications have to be submitted.
Education Loans at Pearl Academy, Delhi West:
Education loans are provided by Pearl Academy to the students. Below are the details of the banks mentioned:
Banks Providing Loans: