About Pearl Fashion Academy
Pearl Academy was well developed in 1993 by the small educational society and has become the third top most private wanted fashion academy. The main purpose of this educational institute is to provide high standard & delightful services to the employers, students & industries. The industry is growing manifold and future beholds a very competitive market led by the adoption of superior technology, a business organisation in a larger scale of operation, and interplay of business strategies. Pearl Academy has metamorphosed into an industry leader that develops courses with a pulse on the needs of the entire spectrum of the industry. The Academy ensures that the industries it caters to, are equipped with people who have the requisite technical, leadership and creative skills to spearhead growth, innovation and social development.
Accreditation & Achievements
- In India, Pearl Fashion Academy is the first to acquire the well regarded & esteemed ISO 9001:2008 Certification which shows that it provide enormous & quality services to the industry.
- Degree programmes at Pearl Academy are accredited by Nottingham Trent University (UK), under the supervision of the QAA, The British Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
- In 2001, the Pearl Academy became the part of International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes (IFFTI).
- In 2003, Pearl Academy was accepted as the member of the Fashion Design Council of India(FDCI).
- Every year more than 200 students of Pearl Academy participate in international seminars, conferences, summer school programmes.
- Pearl Academy has completed two decades of empowering creative minds.
- Since its inception in 1993, the Academy has evolved into a globally renowned institution of higher learning with a focus on Internationalism; entrepreneurship and employability; catering to the needs of the design, fashion, business and retail industry.
Awards & Honours
Edutainment Awards 2015:
- 2nd Best Design School (National) 2015 – Pearl Academy, Delhi
- 2nd Best Indian Fashion Design Management & Technology School 2015 – Pearl Academy, Delhi
- 2nd Best Regional Design School (North) 2015 – Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- 3rd Best Regional Design School (South) 2015 – Pearl Academy, Chennai
Best Fashion Design Colleges In India 2014:
- Pearl Academy ranked No. 2 by India Today-Nielsen survey in ‘Top 10′ list of ‘India’s Best Colleges’ under Fashion Category
- Pearl Academy, Jaipur, marks its entry into the Top 10 Colleges of India in Fashion Category for the first time at No. 10
Membership at CUMULUS:
- Pearl Academy strengthened its global presence by attaining full membership at Cumulus, the only global association to serve art, design education and research.
Edutainment Awards 2014:
- Best Design School (North India) 2014 – Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- 2nd Best Fashion School (National) 2014 – Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- 5th Best Design School (National) 2014 – Pearl Academy, New Delhi
- 5th Best Design School (South India) 2014 – Pearl Academy, Chennai
First and Only Design Institute From India in Masterclass 2013 Guide:
- Pearl Academy is the first and only Design Institute from India being featured in ‘Masterclass 2013 – The Guide to the World’s Best Graduate Schools in Fashion & Textiles’ (published by Frame Publishers, The Netherlands) amongst world’s top 28 leading design institutes.
Brands Academy Education Excellence Awards 2014:
- Pearl Academy – Mumbai won (Best Upcoming Design Institute in Mumbai)
- Pearl Academy – Delhi won (Best Fashion Design Academy in Delhi /NCR)
- Pearl Academy – Noida won (Best Fashion Design Academy in Uttar Pradesh)
- Pearl Academy – Jaipur won ( Best Fashion Design Academy in Rajasthan)
Best Fashion Design colleges in India 2013:
- Pearl Academy was ranked No. 2 (factual ranking) by India Today-Nielsen survey for Top 10 Institutes under Fashion Category
Excellence and Education Award– Hindustan TIMES Campus 2013:
- Core Survey for the category of Fashion Technology Institute in Delhi NCR Region ranked Pearl Academy as No.1 for the year 2013 in Excellence in Education.
Best Fashion Design colleges in India 2012:
- Pearl Academy was adjudged No. 2 amongst the Best Fashion Colleges of India 2012 by Nielson Survey, India Today, June 2012.
- Pearl Academy was ranked amongst the Top 10 Fashion Technology Institutes in India by Outlook Survey, June 2012.
Winner of the best academic input in Retail Management:
- In December 2011, Pearl Academy received the prestigious 19th Dewang Mehta Business School Award for the Best Academic Input in Retail Management.
NO. 1 In Faculty competence:
- The Hindustan Times daily ranked Pearl Academy, Delhi as No. 1 in Competence of Faculty in its ranking exercise of fashion institutes published on 24th June 2009.
NO. 1 In PEDAGOGIC procedures and processes:
- The Hindustan Times daily survey on fashion institutes also ranked Pearl Academy, Delhi as the best institute in Pedagogic Procedures and Processes in 2010.
- Pearl Academy’s Jaipur campus won ‘The Best Learning Building’ award, chosen among 661 projects, at the World Architecture Festival Awards, 2009 held on November 6, 2009, in Barcelona, Spain.
- Pearl Academy was adjudged as ‘The Best Academic/Training Institute for 2008-09’ by Clothing Manufacturers Association of India (CMAI) amongst nominations from all leading institutes in this field.
Departments within the college
- Address: A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-II, Near Shadipur Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
- Phone: 011 4980 7100