1. There is a NSS club and NCC is also available 2. Main festival in college we are celebrating is Onam 3. The life in this college is awesome but its bit bad for junior because there is some raging issues and politics influenced college greatly and students get enough freedom in the college
1. There is 2 hotels girls and boys hostel and hostel fee is about 300 rs per month 2. There is only 2 pg options available in my college that is M.com and MSC maths 3. Food is pretty well and the cost of per meal is 22 rs 4. Class rooms and not much good because there is only one fan in the the class rooms and lab and other infrastructures are comparatively nice
1. The class starts at 10.00 am and there is a interval in 11.00 an and 1.00 pm and class closes at 3.45 pm 2. Teaching quality is absolutely great in the case of BA department And BSC department but its not that much good in the B.com department 3. It was a nice college filled with lot of good scenery and we can develop our language and personality skills
1. Course fee for Bachelor degree is 1400 and for Pg it is 2200 2. Backward caste scholarship is available and NSS scholarships for higher caste is also available 3. Above 1000/3000 students get scholarship 4. Fees is very cheap so there is no need of loan
1. There is no such such internship and stipend 2.No companies hired students from our college 3. Average salary in a year is 1.5 lakhs and percentage of placement is 56% 4. Alumni network is doing well in my college. There is annual meeting conducted every year.
1) A person should complete +2 2)No need of entrance exam to get admission but a person should have 80% or above marks in +2 3) Typical cutoffs for my course is 40%