Infrastructure Facilities at Nishitha College of Engineering and Technology, [NCET] RangaReddi:
- The college boasts a stellar infrastructure with many facilities.
- The classrooms are well ventilated and spacious enough.
- E-Learning is also supported in the classrooms to give students more valuable education.
- The central library located in the campus acts as a knowledge base for the students.
- The library has 36000 books with a huge number of journals and technical magazines.
- The library has also a good stock of subjected CDs.
Seminar Halls and Auditoriums:
- The seminar halls are used for purpose of housing students at a time for important lectures.
- The auditoriums are available for hosting cultural events and fests.
- The state-of-the-art ICT labs are equipped with the latest high-end systems with latest hardware and software.
- NSHT canteen is designed and constructed spaciously to accommodate both students and staff comfortably.
- Every item in the canteen is highly hygienic and tasty.
- The rates of all the items in the college are normalized keeping in view of the student.
- Cold drinks and Ice Creams of different varieties are also available in the canteen.
- Transportation Facilities
- Sports and games facilities