About MVR College of Engineering and Technology, [MVRCET] Krishna
MVR College of Engineering and Technology, [MVRCET] Krishna
was established in 2008. It is committed to create excellent opportunities to train and mould the students to realize their full potential, thus enabling them to contribute positively to the global community. It is located in Krishna, Andhra Pradesh. It offers five under graduate and four post graduate engineering courses. It also offers management courses.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada
- The Institution has been established to impart high quality technical education of higher standard.
- Develop human resources to improve economic and social scenario of this region.
- To co-relate theoretical knowledge with practice / industry based applications and promote better interaction with experts and practitioners.
- To grow gradually and make the institution a center of excellence in the field of higher education.
- To promote corporate culture among the students and to inculcate the habit of scholarly reasoning.
- To promote ethical standards and moral values and promote excellence in educational standards besides maintaining harmony in the campus.
- The institution is ideally located just 25 Kms from Vijayawada City.
To be in the forefront of technical education, the institution is commited to provide harmonious atmosphere to nurture excellence in various fields of technical education and advanced research and mould the institution into a center of excellence.
The institution is committed to create excellent opportunities to train and mould the students to realize their full potential, thus enabling them to contribute positively to the global community. Also to promote creativity, intellectual and innovative human capital with capacity to harness knowledge for the technology and society development.