Infrastructure Facilities at MIT Art, Design and Technology University, [MIT ADT] Pune:
The university has state of the art infrastructure facilities. Some of the facilities offered at MIT ADT are mentioned below:
- The photography club at the MIT Art, Design and Technology University aims in promoting, developing, preserving, & protecting the art of photography.
- The university also develops and encourages photography and its allied activities among MIT ADT Community.
- At the photography club, the university also conducts exhibitions and competitions on the university campus.
- The photography club also sponsors tours and travel into natural, wildlife, heritage of Indian arts, etc.
Corporate Relations Club:
- The aim of the corporate relations club is to develop relationship between institution and industry in such a way that students get industry exposure, and tie-ups for projects & placements become easier.
- The club also has a vision of providing industry-based skills and exposure to students.
- The objective of the club is to expose students to the industry -institutions tie ups, organizing industrial visits, building corporate relations for MIT ADT University, etc.
Literature and Ortatoty Cub:
- This is a perfect platform to convey message beyond the curriculum.
- MIT ADT is used to express strong opinions and hold debates regarding literature.
- The painting club at the university is a place where artists come together and pass on there thoughts, expression and knowledge.
- MIT ADT painting club hosts events and exhibitions where students participate wholeheartedly.
Cultural Club [Music and Dance]:
- The cultural club at the university is used for hosting dance and musical events, where students come and show their skills.
- Apart from academic excellence the university also focuses on overall performance.
- The sports club at the university has a vision of providing top class sports facilities to students so that they follow their passion and reach new heights.
- The club provides both indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- The sports club also provides excellent training to the student, so that they bring laurels to the university and nation in both national and international boundaries.
- MIT ADT sports infrastructure includes a well-equipped gymnasium, Olympic size swimming pool, water polo, badminton courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis courts, football playground, cricket playground, kabaddi playground, kho-kho playground, table tennis, rowing, chess, boxing and archery and facilities, which is available for all students.
- The entrepreneurship club offers a conduit by which students can access entrepreneurial resources, network with community entrepreneurs and share their innovative ideas.
- The club aims in dedicated to increasing the knowledge regarding new and small businesses.
- In this club, students learn leadership qualities, and entrepreneurship value according to the industry.
Innovation & Technology Club:
- The technology and innovation club at the university has a vision of providing appropriately affordable alternative technological and conceptual solutions to grass root level problems.
- The activities at the club consist of Workshops, seminars, projects competitions, paper presentations, Branding and marketing team.
- Seminar hall, External resource person collaboration, Marketing & facilitation team, digital library facility, etc.
Alumni Association Club:
- This club works on building strong alumina connect with our distinguished alumina across all disciplines.
- Activities of these clubs include inviting alumina as keynote speakers and which provides a forum to contribute towards their Alma matter.
Raj Kapoor Film Club:
- The club was inaugurated on 26th September 2017.
- Regular screening of Indian, foreign films and also a screening of commercial and educational films are some of the activities carried out in the club.
- At a regular basis, organize quality events like workshops on script-writing, cinematography, movie-making, movie-analysis and other activities related to the appreciation of films.