Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology & Management (MLRITM), Hyderabad was established by the Marri Educational Society's as part of the MLR Group of Institutions. The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad. The Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology & Management has been conceptualized with a global perspective to bring to the fore, innovation and leadership in advanced engineering and management education.
MLRITM is committed to remain consistently updated and responsive to the emerging cutting edge technologies, adding them to the repertoire of the academic programmes. MLRITM endeavors to create a stimulating learning environment that nurtures excellence and provides opportunities for holistic development of the students; creating principle focused leaders, responsive to the expectations of the society at both, the local and global scales.
To establish as an ideal academic institutions in the service of the nation, the world and the humanity by graduating talented engineers to be ethically strong, globally competent by conducting high quality research, developing breakthrough technologies, and disseminating and preserving technical knowledge.
To fulfill the promised vision through the following strategic characteristics and aspirations:
• Contemporary and rigorous educational experiences that develop the engineers and managers;
• An atmosphere that facilitates personal commitment to the educational success of students in an environment that values diversity and community;
• Prudent and accountable resource management;
• Undergraduate programs that integrate global awareness, communication skills and team buildingacross the curriculum;
• Leadership and service to meet society’s needs;
• Education and research partnerships with colleges, universities, and industries to graduate education and training that prepares students for interdisciplinary engineering research and advanced problem solving;
• Highly successful alumni who contribute to the profession in the global society.