The infrastructure at Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology consists of well-lit lecture halls, fully furnished labs, seminar halls, staff rooms, a large size playground etc. For the fresh students, there are well-equipped labs for ‘Applied Sciences’, ‘Applied Mechanics’ and ‘Electrical Engg. Lab’ in addition to a well established ‘Workshop’ and a well lit ‘Drawing Hall’.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute has well equipped fully air-conditioned computer laboratories comprising of over 250 Pentium IV (with multimedia), Laser Printers, Desk-jet Printers etc.
- The six modern air-conditioned networked computers labs cover the entire range of Computer Science & IT subjects.
- The latest versions of software (Licensed copy) are being installed on all machines.
- Internet access is provided to students so as to make available global information on click of a mouse.
- Maharaja Surajmal Central Library supports the teaching & research programmes of three Institutes namely, Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology & Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy.
- All students, faculty members and employees of the Institute are entitled to make use of the Library facilities. The Library has a well-stocked fully computerized library with latest editions of books by eminent authors & is having a huge collection of books on education, management, computer science, engineering, pharmacy, science, and humanities to cater to the needs and requirements of the faculty as well as students.
- The library has also a Research Wing for scholars where scholars are getting special reference material and rare collections of manuscripts for their research work on the community.
- The Maharaja Mahendra Pratap Hostel provides accommodation to 250 students in a spacious and elegant four-storeyed building with all connected facilities.
- Hygienic and nutritious food is provided at a reasonable cost.
- The canteen of MSIT is well organized having a seating capacity of 60-70 persons simultaneously with clean surroundings.
- The eatables of good quality are available at a reasonable cost.
- The institute has an on-campus banking facility.
- A branch of Indian Overseas Bank is there in the campus where money transaction can be done easily without any delay.
- Banking facility is equally accessible to staff and students.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Institute has a well-maintained playground for various games such as football, volleyball, cricket, badminton etc.
- Facilities for indoor games such as carrom, table tennis, chess and chinese checkers are also available.
- The extracurricular activities help in building up personality and confidence in the students.