M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai was established in 1984. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], University Grants Commission [UGC] and Directorate of Technical Education [DTE] Maharashtra. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
The college is managed and administrated by the sole trustee Anjuman-i-Islam appointed by the High Court of Bombay with the decree, scheme framed and sanctioned by the court. Anjuman-i-Islam is the largest and premier institution in the country which represents Muslim community.
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering admission is done by applying online for the undergraduate courses in Automobile, Computer Science, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Information and Technology, Electronics and Communication, Humanities and Applied Sciences, the total intake capacity for all the branches are 60 seats per branch.
The college Placement Cell offers placements and training to the students of all branches of B.E. The students should register themselves for placement and the college provides necessary skills and training like soft skills, aptitude test, mock interviews, personality development. The placement cell has a good network and relations with many companies and it is in constant touch with the college Alumni who has vast industry experience and contacts.
Saboo Siddik College provides state of art library facility with more than 37,000 books, 50 national journals, and more than 15 national newspapers. The Library has E-Resources like ASCE, IEEE, IET, SpringerLink, J-Gate, Science Direct, A to Z e-books, A to Z Journals and more.
H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai Quick Links:
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai Highlights:
|Dr. Mohiuddin Ahmed
AICTE, UGC, DTE
University of Mumbai
Clubs and Committees
Student Council, Sports Club, Cultural Club, Hostel Committee, Library Club, Grievance Redressal committee, Cell, Women Development Cell, Anti-ragging committee, Antiragging Squad, CSR Club, Alma Connect etc.
8, Saboo Siddik Polytechnic Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008
Saboo Siddik College Courses
Bachelor of Engineering [BE]
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering Fees Structure
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai Awards:
- M H Saboo Siddik College was ranked 46th in placements among 'Top 50 Private Educational Engineering Institutes in India' by Times of India, 2018.
- MHSSCE was awarded 'Excellence in Innovation and Engineering Education' by Mid-Day, 2018-19.
- Career 360 awarded the college with 'AA' Grade at State level and 'A' Grade at National level in 2011.
- The college Team HATH won the India Innovation Growth Program organized by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum in the year 2017.
- Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge Design - Incubation award was won by the college Team HATH held at IIM-Bangalore in 2017.
- The college has been awarded first prize in 'National Conference on Smart Cities' an initiative of Prime Minister of India.
- The college students participated in 'National Level Quiz' organized by ISHRAE and were 1st runner-up.
- Saboo Siddik college team won first prize in 'Best Innovative Structural Steel Design' organized by INSDAG institute.
- Microsoft R&D Hyderabad campus awarded the college student with 'Greatest Developer Mind in India'.
- The college was awarded 'Persistent Special Inspiration Award' in Smart India Hackathon 2018.
- Saboo Siddik College student won Gold Medal for the country in U-20 Commonwealth junior chess championship in 2017 and was also awarded 'Shivchhatrapati State Sports Award' in 2016-17.
- KPIT Inspiration Award was given to college as a 3rd runner-up at Smart India Hackathon 2018.
- The college's Department of Electronics & Telecommunication and IT were awarded AICTE Best Team organized by Digital India Initiative Smart India.
- MASTEK- Project Deep Blue Season 3 awarded the college with 'Outstanding College' award in 2018.
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering Placements:
- M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering placement cell provides training and assists the students with placements.
- The students have to register themselves for placement in college.
- Placement Cell provides necessary skills and training like soft skills, aptitude test, mock interviews, personality development to the students and makes them industry ready.
- The MHSSCE placement cell has good network and relations with many companies and it is in constant touch with the college Alumni who has vast industry experience and contacts.
- Tech Mahindra
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai Scholarships:
- M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering offers Scholarships and education loan facilities to students by various organizations and government.
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships are offered to minority community students by Govt. of India.
- The State government provides Scholarships for SC/ ST/ EBC students.
- The college offers scholarships to physically handicapped students through government scholarship.
- The college students can apply for education loans by filling up Vidya Laxmi Portal.
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai Infrastructure Facilities:
- Lecture Halls
- Seminar hall
- Drawing halls
M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, [MHSSCE] Mumbai Departments:
- Saboo Siddik college of automobile engineering department was established in the year 1985 and first in Mumbai University to start automobile course.
- The automobile department has state of art laboratory facilities like IC engine, heat transfer, vehicle systems, the theory of machines and vibrations and many more.
- The laboratory is equipped with the latest software like Hypermesh, Pro-E, Ansys, CAD/ CAM.
- The department is associated with Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) which is a professional organization.
- Automobile department encourages students with industrial visits, seminars, workshops and many more.
- The department of computer engineering was started in 1999-2000.
- The computer engineering department has a student chapter of Computer Society of India [CSI].
- The department laboratory has modern instruments and high technology systems to offer the best practical education.
- Saboo Siddik college started construction engineering in the year 1984 and it was later converted to Civil engineering in the year 2001.
- Civil Engineering department is a lifetime member of the Indian Chapter of American Concrete Institute [ACI]
- The department publishes e-newsletter called 'TAMEER'.
- The civil engineering department has good lab facilities with various modern equipment for practical education.
- The college started the Electronics Engineering Department in the year 1986.
- It has a student chapter of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers [IEEE] which was established in 1999.
- The department has state of art lab facilities equipped with modern instruments and equipment.
- Saboo Siddik college introduced Mechanical Engineering in the year 2007-2008.
- The Mechanical Engineering is associated with forums like American Society of Mechanical Engineers [ASME] and Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers [ISHRAE].
- The department organizes workshops, technical seminars, industrial visits and many more to encourage students in technical knowledge and industry interface.
- The college provides state of art infrastructure facilities for the mechanical department with well-equipped laboratories and the latest software like Hypermesh, Ansys, EdgeCAM, Autocad and many more.
Information and Technology:
- The college started the Information and Technology department in the year 2001-2002.
- The department has a high technology lab with high-end configuration desktops and systems. It also has the high-speed internet facility.
- The Information and technology department organizes technical seminars, workshops, hackathons, projects, industrial visits and more for practical and industry exposure to the students.
Electronics and Telecommunication:
- Saboo Siddik College started Electronics and Telecommunication department in 2008.
- The department has associated student chapter with Institution Of Electronics And Telecommunication Engineers [IETE].
- The students of this department have won many awards at various events.
- The college has provided state of art laboratory facility for Electronics and Telecommunication department with modern lab equipment and systems for the students to gain practical knowledge.
Humanities and Applied Sciences