Infrastructure Facilities at Loyola Institute of Business Administration, [LIBA]:
- Hostel Campus is available for both boys & girls.
- The rooms are spacious and secure with pleasent landscapes.
- The rooms are well furnished and provides ideal ambience.
- The hostel is wired with internet connection.
- The hostel provides indoor sporting facilities.
- The library is filled with management books that are best.
- There are tailor-made services to faculty, staff, students, alumni & reseach scholars.
- There is a collection of 65 periodicals on management and other resources.
- There is intranet facility that provides various benefits.
- The library provides ambience for self study & research.
- There are seperate timings for weekdays & weekends.
- There are certain rules for the library.
- There are activites beyond academics which include culture events.
- There are Academic clubs where people participate at larger extent.
- There are Conferences & Seminars that are conducted.
- There are workshops conducted under the name of OutBound Learning Programme.
- There is tradition in the institute called Marathon Study Case which is still followed.
- There are soft skill training provided at the campus.
- Quiz Club
- Scial service Clubs
- Entrepreneurship Clubs
- System Clubs
- Environment Clubs
- Operation Clubs
- There is cricket league that is organised under the name of LIBA Premier League [LPL].