About KLN College of Engineering, [KLNCE] Sivaganga
K.L.N. College of Engineering is the first self-financing Co-educational Engineering College in Madurai, started in 1994 by Munificence of Philanthropist and well wishers in Sourashtra Community which is a linguistic minority in Tamilnadu. This college is sponsored by the committee of eminent industrialists and academicians led by enthusiastic, educationalist and industrialist (Late) Thiru K.L.N. Krishnan. This college has the approval of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
This college is situated on the South Eastern outskirts of Madurai, 11th Km on Madurai – Nedungulam Road. It is built in an area of 53.8 acres. The Campus has multistoreyed buildings consisting of well provided class rooms, drawing halls, seminar halls, conference hall, library, Air-Conditioned Computer centres, staff rooms and student rest rooms. The infrastructure also consists of five double storeyed laboratory buildings and three single storeyed workshops and Machine shop, and an automobile workshop.
To become a Premier Institute of National Repute by Providing Quality Education, Successful Graduation, Potential Employability and Advanced Research & Development through Academic Excellence.
To Develop and Make Students Competent Professional in the Dynamic Environment in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management by emphasizing Research, Social Concern and Ethical Values through Quality Education System.
Why Join K.L.N. College of Engineering (KLNCE)
- Placement assistance provided
- Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and approved by AICTE
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- NBA accreditation for MCA
- MoU’s with various industries for campus connect, industrial projects, trainings, etc.
- Approved research center for ME, EEE, ECE, CSE and MBA and Nodel Center for Quality Improvement Cell by Anna University
- Organizes workshops, guest lectures, industrial visits, seminars, etc.