KIET was established in the year 1998. It is a self-financed institute. At present, this institute has more than 5600 students. Its location is at Ghaziabad – Meerut Road. This institute is an outstanding educational institute among technical institutions of Uttar Pradesh. It provides innovative and skill-based education. This institute is accredited by NAAC with Grade 'A'. The programmes here are NBA accredited. It has pioneered in technical, pharmaceutical & management courses. Moreover, it has a research centre which is approved by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
This institute organizes various fests through which it instils in its students an 'attitude to excel'. Due to its modern high tech labs and development hobby clubs, this institute has been the Centre of Excellence. In each member of its organization, it develops the ability and passion to work creatively, wisely and effectively.
KIET Group of Institutions Ghaziabad Quick Links:
KIET Group of Institutions Ghaziabad Highlights:
Ghaziabad - Meerut Road, NH-58, Ghaziabad-201206
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
More than 1000 job offers
KIET Fee Structure
KIET Group of Institutions Departments:
- Applied Science
- Electrical and Electronics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronic and Communication
- Electrical and Electronics
- Computer Application
KIET Group of Institutions Ghaziabad Rankings and Awards:
- NIRF Ranked this institute 151 out of 200 engineering colleges in 2018.
- NIRF Ranked the Pharmacy department of this institute 76 out of 100 institutes.
- In the year 2017, NIRF ranked the Engineering department 151 and the Management department was ranked 51 in India.
- It was awarded the Best Private Engineering College of Uttar Pradesh.
- It won Outstanding Technical Institution Award in 2016-2017.
- It was also awarded Best Private Engineering of U.P 2017.
- KIET School of Pharmacy was Ranked no. 15 by Times of India.
KIET Group of Institutions Ghaziabad Infrastructure:
- Computer Facility
- Medical Facility
- Departmental Store
- Guest House
- Faculty Apartment
- This institute has a Corporate Relations and Placement Center.
- It helps students to clarify their educational & career goals.
- It also helps them to acquire employment-seeking skills.
- This department has successfully placed students in reputed National & Multi-National Companies.
- Various companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini, Wipro etc visit the campus to recruit its students.
- The students who come in University Top Ten list are given a waiver of 100%annual fees.
- The first and second position holders in the class are awarded a scholarship of Rs.12000/-and Rs.6000/- per year respectively.
- Students who secure more than 75%marks during the odd semester are awarded Rs.200 per percentage.
- Other scholarships are also being offered by the Department of social welfare Govt. of India for students belonging to SC/ST categories.