K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, [KJSCE] Vidyavihar, Mumbai logo

K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, [KJSCE] Vidyavihar, Mumbai - Placements and Companies Visited

Placements and Companies visited at K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, [KJSCE] Vidyavihar, Mumbai

  • K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering Placements: K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering provides separate state-of-art facilities for placements. KJSCE placement cell's two-pronged strategy of sustained & effective industrial outreach on one hand, and arming students with
    all the requisite skills Placement Cell team has been consistently providing opportunities for each student to put their knowledge into action.
  • K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering Internships: KJSCE has a separate Internship Cell which assists the students in procuring an internship opportunity which is essential for field exposure and/or application-based learning. Students can are also encouraged to take active participation in the research work conducted by college faculty members as internal internships. 

KJSCE Placement Highlights:

No of Recruiters Visiting 75+
Highest Package 18,75,000 per annum
Average Package 5,50,000 per annum
Placement Offers Given Thus Far 600+

KJSCE Placement Companies:

CISCO Microsoft Infosys
Godrej Tata Mahindra
BASF Capgemini Accenture
L & T Morgan Stanley Toyo
Oracle Suzuki Barclays
IBM Blue Star EY

Please Select Course Type to Sort Reviews

Reviews on Placements of K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, [KJSCE] Vidyavihar, Mumbai

Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] Reviews


Anonymous
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics Engineering), batch of 2021
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK

I have done a number of internships in the non tech field. In fields like marketing, database management etc.

Many companies like Accenture, ICICI , Siemens, Microsoft, Deloitte, L and T infotech, EY etc come to our campus for core as well as non core profiles.

The highest salary last placement season was 18.75lpa and the average salary is 5.55lpa

The Alumni network is very strong and there are regular meetups of the alumni

 



Kimish
Kimish
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech], batch of 2018
7/10
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK

There are many opportunities in k.J. somaiya. Every year in the college tech intern expo is conducted which provides paid as well as unpaid internships. There is a great diversity in our college. The average package would be around INR 4 to INR 4.25 lakh per annum.  Around 95% students are placed in our college, the remaining 5% are the once who are opting for higher studies.

 



Shanay
Shanay
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2019
9/10
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
  • Many companies from the core industries visit K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, [KJSCE] Vidyavihar, Mumbai for placements.
  • The average salary for a BTech is around Rs. 6 - 7 Lakhs.
  • The highest paid being around Rs. 10 - 12 Lakhs.
  • The college has a placement cell and different organisations which help getting internships.


View all reviews

Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] Reviews


Khushi
Khushi
Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com], batch of 2019
7/10
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
  • Students take admission here because of the placements.
  • Placements at KJ Somaiya College of Engineering (KJSCE) are good and have a track of placing at least 70% students
  • Comps and IT being at the top. 95% of the companies are software based companies
  • Though the average salary is same as any other engineering college that is 2, 50,000/-pa, the highest salary was 9.5 Lakh.

 



View all reviews

Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Reviews


SachinKumar
SachinKumar
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Computer Science), batch of 2019
8/10
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK

Companies from various sectors like Marketing, Finance, HR, operations come for recruitment. The average salary is around INR 9.2 lakh per annum and the highest salary as of now is INR 26.5 lakhs per annum and almost all the students got placed. Alumni network is very strong.



View all reviews

Add Your Question

Improve Your Question

Answer Now

Post By

1
Talk to Experts
Apply Now
Choose Your Discipline
Commerce
Computer Application
Science
Management
Engineering
Others