JIMS Kalkaji Facilities
Jagannath International Management School, [JIMS] New Delhi is spread over 40 acres. JIMS ensures the safety of the student as well as looks after their welfare and requirements. More details regarding the Jagannath International Management School Kalkaji infrastructure are given below.
- Clusters based on Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows NT Servers are used in the labs, with software such as C, C++, Visual Studio 6.0,.Net, RHEL5.0, JDK 1.3, and Oracle 11i installed.
- Adobe CS4 Master Collection with Indesign and Photoshop, Quark Express, PageMaker, Flash, Corel Draw, and Corel Painter are among the software programs available at the institute for Mass Communication and Fashion Designing.
- JIMS's Internet content security is provided by the most recent Firewall Watch Guard, which has policies in place for various website and download filtering.
- Trend Micro Antivirus protects the entire JIMS network, a full-featured and well-equipped program geared toward network security.
- JIMS Kalkaji has a well-furnished, fully air-conditioned GD/PI room with a seating capacity of 20 students in a group and all the latest technologies. Students get hands-on experience with group discussions led by various companies that come to campus for job interviews. For Management Aspirants, it provides the most favourable environment for dynamic and focused talks.
- JIMS Kalkaji offers a well-equipped hostel for female students. The goal of the hostel is to make students feel at ease and provide them with a home away from home. The hostel is safe and secure, and it is only a short walk from the institute. JIMS Kalkaji hostel facilities include a common room with a dining area, air-conditioned rooms, and free Wi-Fi. Meals are served in a hygienic and home-cooked manner.
- The library is well-stocked, with 8466 books, including 3035 titles. It has subscriptions to over 75 journals/magazines (both Indian and foreign) and 15 newspapers.
- The library also has multiple copies of popular books and current and back issues of important journals/magazines. It recently launched Book Bank and E-Journal services.
- Faculty and students access DELNET-Electronic resources, NDL, and online databases such as J GATE and Capitaline through LIBSYS Software.
- JIMS Campus Radio Community broadcasts various campus-related programs such as news, sports, discussion, event announcements, and general music.
- The format is frequently described as a freeform radio format, with a high level of creativity and individualism among the disc jockeys and show hosts.
Mass Comm. Studio
- An audio-visual studio has been established for various shooting purposes, such as live, anchoring, panel discussions, interviews, group discussions, and so on.
- The editing room is outfitted with the most recent Non-Linear editing system (E-Mac).
- Students learn NLE using the Final Cut Pro Pinnacle software. In the studio, the most recent 3CCD professional-grade video camera is used for various shoots. Separate audio studios have been built for the production of radio programs.
- The audio studio is fully equipped with digital audio workstations (DAWs) and is also supported by a DAW system that is integrated.
- The college cafeteria is critical in promoting healthy foods and creating a healthy eating culture on campus. It caters to students' tastes and is a great place to unwind between hectic lecture-lab schedules. The cafeteria serves high-quality, sanitary food at reasonable prices. The students can choose from a wide range of cuisines and beverages.
- Classrooms are fully air-conditioned and equipped with Smart Boards, LCD projectors, amplifiers, Wi-Fi, and high-speed internet.
- The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled and has a high-speed internet connection to allow students and faculty to access the internet.
- Wi-Fi coverage is limited to classrooms and includes the library, cafeteria, and other common areas. The campus is also well-served by bus routes and Metro Rail connections.
- The conference hall is ultra-modern and well-equipped with cutting-edge audio-visual and presentation tools to ensure that presentations run smoothly. It has a seating capacity of 30 people and is air-conditioned.
- There are several machines in gyms, including a treadmill, weights, a Power tower, a cycle, and many others. Students, instructors, and employees at JIMS Kalkaji can avail the facility of the gym.