Scholarships & Financing at Indraprastha College for Women, [IP] New Delhi
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession. Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- The College will put up notices on the Student Notice Board and the College Website inviting applications for financial assistance.
Merit cum means based scholarships are awarded by the College to deserving students. A few of them are:
- Scholarship By Sitaram Jindal Foundation is given to needy and meritorious students admitted to the first year of any graduation course who have scored 60% and above in the last exam and their parent's income from all sources is less than 2,00,000 (INR) p.a.
- Delhi University Women’s Association Scholarship which gives two scholarships of 1000 (INR) p.a. or a period of 3 years to the needy and deserving daughters of Jawans, whose family income is less than the amount from which it starts attracting income tax.
- Shri D.D. Kapoor Scholarship for the student of BA (H) Eco. Part 1whose family income is less than the amount from which it starts attracting income tax