Eligibility Criteria at Government Medical College, [GMC] Srinagar:
Eligibility Criteria for MS:
- Candidates applying for this course must obtain an MBBS Degree to be eligible.
- Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% to be eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognised Board to be eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidates applying should have taken Science in their 12th standard.
Application Process at Government Medical College, [GMC] Srinagar:
Application Process for MS, MBBS:
The form should be complete in all respects.
All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of Education.
The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process
Admission Process at Government Medical College, [GMC] Srinagar:
Admission Process for MS, MBBS:
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria required by the University.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank held by them in the NEET Entrance Exam.