Gateway College of Architecture and Design provides all the facilities required for the training of an architect. Besides air conditioned studios, the College has a well stocked library, a building material museum, a model making workshop and a cafeteria. The studios are equipped with wi-fi projectors and modems for wi-fi connectivity with the institutions server providing an effective intranet connectivity for all stake holders. All the students are required to use laptops for all drawing activity which prepares them for the professional practice as all architectural offices have now switched over to the electronic drafting modes and the traditional drawing boards are obsolete. The college has a large number of interactive designed spaces where interactive learning between seniors, juniors and faculty happens perpetually.
The college also provides a platform for intense extra mural activities for personality development and improving communication skills. An artist and a counselor are on the regular rolls of the college to give support to the students in all issues.
The college provides comfortable, air-conditioned and affordable accommodation and meals for both girls and boys. The hostel accommodation is separate for girls and boys within the campus.
- Banking Facility: The Campus has a branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce in which all the banking facilities are provided.
- Canteen Facility: The college has a cafeteria in which hot and cold beverages and packed, hygienic food is available.
- Medical Facility: The campus has an infirmary with a day time doctor on duty and a night time doctor on call.
- Wi-Fi Facility: The college has Wi-fi facility for connectivity to the projection system and the server
- Hostel Facility: The campus has a well equipped hostel facility for both boys and girls.