Infrastructural Resources Available in the College
- Campus Area - 0.75 acre of land
- Built-up Area - 1754.45 Sq.mtr.
- Total carpet area of library - 600 Sq.ft.
- Total Number of Rooms - 49
- Received 1 Crore catch up grant for non-12B College during 2011-12.
- Three well equipped computer laboratories.
- Two libraries, three staff rooms, one generator, Principal’s chamber and office room.
- Computers - 56
- Lap tops - 06
- Xerox Machines - 02
- LCD projectors - 03
- Fax Machine - 01
- Printers - 09
- Water Coolers - 02
- Number of Computer with Internet facility - 15
- Computer Laboratories - 03
- Other Laboratories - 04 (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany)
“Books can become the best of friends be friendly with them. If you acquire good reading habit, you will never have a dull moment in life”
A well facilitated and well managed library is the foundation of modern educational structure. The four components namely, information resources, staff, services and users are the basic foundation of our library.