Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences (DIRDS), Faridkot was established in 1992. The institute offers bachelor of Dental Surgery course to undergraduate population of approximately 400 students and post graduate research opportunities in the superspecialities like Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pedodontia, Conservative Dentistry, Prosthodontics & Crown-Bridge work, Periodontia, Oral Medicine & Radiology and Orthodontia for dental graduates. The course is recognized by the Government of India, Dental Council of India & affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Why to join Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences (DIRDS), Punjab?
- Congenial campus environment: Culture of DIRDS promotes a healthy competition among the peers through mutual understanding and trust. This, plus, the material facilities lead to a friendly environment in the campus.
- Excellent faculty team: A reputed, highly respected, dedicated and renowned faculty is an asset to the college. The miraculous attainments of this rather young Institution is possible due to the efforts of a highly qualified, experienced, motivated and committed faculty ably headed ,presently, by Principal Dr. Surinder Pal Singh Sodhi, a renowned Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Implantologist and member of Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
- Higher education: DIRDS provides post graduate research opportunities in super specialities like Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pedodontia, Conservative Dentistry, Prosthodontics and Crown-Bridge work, Periodontia, Oral Medicine & Radiology and Orthodontia for dental graduates.
Facts & Figures :-
||Dental Council of India
|Total colleges under it
|Total Annual Uptake
|Total Faculty Members
- Department of Community Dentistry
- Department of Conservative Dentistry Department
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology Department
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry Department
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Principal Office Important Contacts
- Department of Prosthodontics
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone & Fax : +91-1639-250257 ; +91-1639-255291 ; +91-1639-253099
Fax No. +91-1639-251666
Email : [email protected] ; [email protected]