The minimum eligibility criteria of getting admission is passing class 12 through any board. There are no entrance examinations. Minimum 60% is required for filling up forms. 70+ is required in the subject for which the students wishes to opt for.
1) There is a Student Association of the college. 2) The main festival held in college is Saraswati Puja.
1) No hostel. 2) PG options in Kolkata is easily available. From about Rs3000/month. 3) Food in college is not available as there is no canteen. 4) The lab is kept clean and has everything a student needs. The library is very well furnished and up to the mark. No wifi.
1) Daily routine is 3 class every morning from 10:30am-12pm. And followed by general classes. Classes may vary on time on Thursdays. College exams are taken once a year. 2) Not good. 3) The college is ragging free so a very good experience.
1) Course fee per year is about Rs 10-12k. 2) Sports quota scholarship is available. 3) Mostly about 10-15 students. 4) if the loan is needed, it is easily available from State Bank of India.
1) None. College does not help in internships. One must find their own online. And I have not done any internship. 2) None. 3) no information. 4) Alumni Network is also good. One can apply to be alumni when one passes out in the college website to be notified whenever there is an alumni meet of college.
1) The eligibility criteria are one must have passed 10+2 from any board. Every academic year the application form is uploaded on the college website. One can download it and pay online for the form and submit their form and marksheet in respective banks. 2) No entrance exam. A student is chosen on the basis of their marks in 10+2 exam. 3)None.
My eligibility criteria for admission procedure is 60%+ We have to fill a form on the college website and then wait for the list to be out. No entrance exam required.
Students are ok and friendly. No idea about festival and life in college, in general, is good.
Don't know about hostels and it's related. The classroom is big and fine with the good quality of benches and desks.
Class timings are good but depend on a shift basis. Teaching is also good. Overall college in all terms is best and totally fine.
Course fee per year is INR 1,000. I don't know about scholarship and loans.