Eligibility Criteria for Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women, [BRECW] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 Examination
- Candidate must have a rank in AIEEE (JEE-Main)
- Candidate must have a rank in EAMCET-2020
Application Process for Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women, [BRECW] Hyderabad
You can obtain the Application Form by paying the admission fee at the office in the University.
Step by Step Instructions
- Paste your latest passport size photograph.
- Fill your name, date of birth and parents name.
- Write you Correspondence address.
- Write your telephone number, cell phone number, and email address.
- Write your All India Rank in AIEEE/IIT-JEE Mains
- Write your rank in EAMCET-2020
- Write your marks in 10+2
- Sign the declaration
- Get the signature of your parent/guardian.
Admission Process for Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women, [BRECW] Hyderabad
- After sending your application, wait for the college to announce the counseling dates.
- Attend ti counseling on the allotted date and time, along with all the documents mentioned below.
Documents that must be Brought
- JEE-Main Rank Card
- EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate (10+2) Marks Sheet
- SSC Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Four passport size color photographs
- A demand draft for Rs 47,300 drawn in favor of Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women.
- Cash, cheque, etc will not be accepted.