The bhardwaj shikshan sansthan,hold its first general meeting in 25oct, 2004 and registered it under provisions of the societies registration act XXI of 1860 H.P H.P Amendment act ,1973, on fourth of November, 2004 (04011-2004) In the office of registrar of co- operative societies Karsog distt mandi (H.P), under registrations no. 24 /Ksg/2004
In the second general meeting of the society it has been decided that a training institute should be run this under this society to meet the growing dem and of trained teacher for different educational institute such as middle secondary school therefore in order to do so the society to take the required land on long term lease deed basis from mr. narotamu s/o sh. Dharmu r/o village bhadarnu (baral) ,P.O & Tehsil Karsog Distt. Mandhi, (H.P) 171304; to the society bhardwaj shikshan sansthan with due permission of tehsildar, karsog distt. Mandhi H.P and society applied for the teacher training institute under the name bhardwaj shikshan sansthan for grant of recognition to institution in duding permission for conducting a new course in teacher education programme under section 14/15 of the NCTE 1993 to the regional director of NRC/NCTE Jaipur (Rajasthan) .and got the file id no. HP-178
Due to the hard work of the executive members of the socity, chairman mr. L.D bhardwaj , vice chairman mr. M.D Sharma ,and especially the remarkable efforts of the secretary Mr. D.paul Chauhan the socity is able to get the recognition / permission to the institution through order no F.NRC /NCTE /F-3/HP -178/2006/7615, on dated 06 Nov 2006 with an annual intake of 100 (one Hundred only ) (one Unit ) W.EfF Session 2006-2007. So Bhardwaj shikshan 2007 -2008 onward with due permission of registrar ,h.p.u shimla -5 wide letter No. 1-310/2006-HPU(acad.) –on Dated 7th june 2007. Hence the socity is on the way achieve aims & objectives to promote the general awareness in the field of education training of teachers gor the welfare of citizens of the nation.
Admission / Syllabus:
The number of seats for admission to B.Ed course is one hundred (100 ), allotted by NCTE. However,if there is any change in the number of seats for session by NCTE/HPU, the admission will be done accordingly.
• Total Number of Seats.................. 100
• Medical Science graduates........... 25
• Non-medical Science graduates...... 25
• Humanities/Commerce graduates .... 50
• Admission to fill up all the above categories will be done by the Dept. of Education H.Q.,Shimla as per its own-schedule through Merit System i.e Percentage in the Graduation . However,100 point state Govt. reservation roster will be applicable to the candidate seeking admission to the college.The date and time of admission will be notified to the candidate at the time of counselling to be done by the H.P.U.SHIMLA-5.
• Candidates selected by the HP university for the college shall have to fill up admission cum-bio data forms in the college. The form along with hand book of information can be obtained from the college counter, when notified.
• All the candidates seeking admission in this college will submit photocopies of Matric,+2,B.A/B.Sc/B.Com, Bonofide Himachal certificate, Category Certificate, Character Certificate from the last institution. If there is a gap of more than six months from the institution last attended, candidates are required to furnish a fresh Character certificate from any gazetted officer known to him/her personally or from other competent authority.
• Candidate availing the benefit of reservation shall also have to attach the photocopies of their respective certificate from appropriate authorities.
• SC/ST /OBC...............................................Executive Magistrate
• IRDP/'Antyodaya'........................................Block Development Officer (B.D.O)
• Ward of Freedom Fighter.............................Deputy Commissioner
• Ex-Service Man /Ward of Ex-Service Man...........Secretary Soldier Board
• Candidates who have passed graduation from other than HP university, are required to furnish equivalence and eligibility certificate from HP University at the time of admission. They shall also have to submit migration certificate within fifteen days after the admission to the B.Ed course.
• Candidates must be mentally and physically fit to undergo training (Medically fit).
• Although married women are eligible for admission to B.Ed course, they at the time of admission, should not be in the family way. There is no provision for granting the Maternity leave during the session and shall be liable for cancellation of her admission.
Eligibility For the Course
• A Bachelor's degree (Non-Medical/Arts/Commerce) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University in India. 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates. Subject combination permitted in Non-Medical/Arts stream for admission in B.Ed is published in H.P.U. Hand book of information.
• Age condition as specified by the H.P.U for the session and relaxation is admissible to the candidates of SC &ST as per the state rules.
• Physics, Chemistry, Maths
• Chemistry, Botany ,Zoology(For Medical seats, if any)
• B.A with Maths
• B.A with other subjects
• Name of the candidate will be struck off the college rolls, if he fails to maintain regularity in attendance i.e. for continuous absence for six days, or an act of indiscipline.
• Candidate can seek re-admission within six days from the date on which his name was struck off, after satisfying authorities and paying the due charges.
• Candidate can seek re-admission only once.
• Candidate desirous of leaving the course will have to give in writing along with the consent of parents/guardians also.
• Withdrawal is allowed only if the candidate has paid all the dues towards him/her.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone No. 01907-222444
Office No. 098164-46509
Permanent Address No. 098161-67119
V.P No. 098161-85103