About Arvind B Telang Arts Commerce & Science College, [ABTACSC] Pune
Camp Education Society's Dr. Arvind B. Telang Senior College of Arts, Science and Commerce (CESDABTSCASC), Pune was established in 1885. The college has the distinction of being assessed and accredited by the NAAC with ‘B’ grade. The aim of the college is towards the overall personality development of the students. They try to bring it about by producing healthy atmosphere for interactions through co-curricular and extracurricular activities. They aim at academic excellence by updating all the departments and knowledge of faculty members.
The vision of the institution is to provide quality education in a secular environment to all the section of society, especially the socially and economically underprivileged and to identity areas where education has not yet reached and help spread the light of education.The mission of the institution is to encourage social awareness in students and create in them a sense of responsibility towards society, to create opportunities for students to participate in research and extension activities.
Aims and Objectives :-
- To provide quality education in a secular environment to all the section of society, especially the socially and economically underprivileged.
- To identity areas where education has not yet reached and help spread the light of education.
- To foster a spirit of amity and brotherhood between students from various background.
- To provide girl students equal educational opportunities.
- To encourage social awareness in students and create in them a sense of responsibility towards society, to create opportunities for students to participate in research and extension activities.
- To provide personality development opportunity to students. Through sports, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. To ensure their all-round development.
- To make good citizens of the country.
- To foster good moral values in the students.
- To stress importance of discipline and commitment for success.
Why Join Camp education societys, Dr. Arvind B. Telang Senior College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Accredited by (NACC), Bangalore, with ‘B’ Grade in its sixth year
- Well developed and competent placement cell
- Students insurance policy is provided
- Fees consation for Economically backward class students
- Scholarship of Indian Government for Backward class studnets
Admission Procedure :-
- The college prospectus and Admission forms are available in the college office.
- At the time of admission the following documents or Certidicates are to be produced. Students are required to fill them up correctly.
Students Seeking Admission in First Year
B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. (Computer Science) / B.C.A. / M.Com.
- Original Statement of marks (H.S.C.) with two photocopies.
- Original school leaving Certificates with two photocopies.
- Eligibility form correctly filled.
- Two recent Passport size photographs.
- Two recent Passport size photographs should be produced for verification.
- Two recent Passport size photographs.
- In case of student from other colleges affiliated to the University of Pune, a no objection certificate, Transfer certificate from the college, eligibility case number and documents related to E.B.C.
- In case of B. Sc. (Comp.) - Mathematics and Physics are compulsory at H.S.C. Level.
- In case of B.C.A. at least - 45% at H.S.C. (Arts, Commerce, Science, M.C.V.C. for open.
- In case of B.B.A. at least - 45% at H.S.C. (Arts, Commerce, Science, M.C.V.C.
For Students from outside Maharashtra
- Migration certificate in addition to above stated documents is required.
- The admission forms completed in all respects should be submitted to the office.
- Admission will be granted on merit basis.
- Students are expected to pay prescribed fees at the cash counter of the college at the time of admission.
- The decision of the Principal in respect of granting admissions will be final.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel No. : (020) 27658596, Fax : 020-27656267
Email : [email protected]