Infrastructure Facilities at Apeejay School of Management, [ASM] Dwarka:
Apeejay School of Management has the state of the art infrastructure and provides the serene environment. It is located near Indira Gandhi International Airport. The campus area of this institute is over 2 acres. The build-up area of this institute is over 10,000 square metres.
- The books in the Library are well maintained
- Books of both Indian and Foreign Authors are available
- The library of Apeejay School of Management has a huge collection of books, newspapers and magazines
- It has subscribed to the national and international journals
- Reading room facility is also provided at the library.
- It has more than 29000 books and over 60 print journals/ periodicals.
- This library also has institutional memberships of DELNET.
- It also has a subscription to the National Digital Library [NDL].
- Computer labs are well air-conditioned.
- More than 400 computers are available in the labs which has the latest software and hardware.
- The computers are connected to a LAN network with high speed.
- PC or Laptop is provided to students for personal use.
- Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka has State of the Arts Auditoriums.
- The Auditorium is centrally air-conditioned.
- It can accommodate 450 members at a time.
- An open air-theatre with 350 seating capacity.
- All the conferences, seminars and curricular activities are held in these Auditoriums.
- The classrooms are air-conditioned and are a comfortable environment for learning.
- LCD facility is available in the classroom.
- The seminar halls are well-equipped.
- Reputed guests are invited to interact with students.
- The presentations are held in the seminar and conference halls.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls are provided by ASM.
- Some facilities are available on pay in Hostels.
- The rooms are clean and tidy.
- The cafeteria of the institute is clean and provides nutritious food
- Faculty and students can use cafeterias.