Get complete details on JNU Admit Card 2021. Check the release date and learn how to download the JNU Entrance Admit Card 2021 from official website.
We will release the date on which the JNU Admit Card will be released within some time this year, post which the download link will be made available on the official website (which we will link here as well). The JNU entrance exam admit card is an essential document that a candidate is required to carry to the exam hall.
Below you can find the complete details on JNU entrance admit card 2021.
|JNU Admit Card release date||Q3 2021|
|Exam Date||Q4 2021|
|Announcement of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
How to Download JNU Entrance Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can follow the below procedure for downloading the JNU Admit Card:
- Go to the official JNU website which is at jnuexams.nta.ac.in.
- Search for the tab ‘ Admit Card JNUEE 2021’ and click on it.
- Fill in details such as application number and select your date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be redirected to a page with your admit card.
- Check the details on the admit card thoroughly.
- Print out two copies of the admit card for future reference.
In case of any discrepancies, while downloading the JNU Admit Card, a candidate must immediately report to the board and request for re-issuance.
How to Retrieve JNU Application Number 2021?
Candidates tend to forget their application number, which makes it difficult for them to download the JNU Admit Card. Follow the below guideline to download the JNU Admit Card easily:
- Go to the official JNU website.
- On the login page, click on the button ‘forgot password’.
- Fill in details such as name, date of birth. Click ‘submit.’
- You will receive your application number on the mobile and your registered email ID.
Details to be verified on the JNU Entrance Admit Card 2021
Candidates can go through the below details to cross-check with their admit card and make sure it is free of any errors.
The JNU Admit Card 2021 details are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate (General, ST, SC, OBC, PwD)
- Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Subject name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Duration of Exam
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Exam Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Day Instructions
Documents to be carried along with JNU Admit Card 2021
On the day of the exam, a candidate must carry the JNU Admit Card. The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without the admit card. The admit card is not the only document a candidate has to carry, below are some more documents that are required to be considered for valid ID proof:
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Any other official documents issued by the state or union government
JNU Admit Card Important Instructions
- The JNU Admit Card can only be downloaded via the online mode. It will not be individually sent to candidates in any form.
- Candidates should verify the details like exam centre, exam date & time, etc. given on the admit card.
- If at all candidates find errors on the admit card, it should be immediately brought to the notice of JNU University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, watches, or study materials in the examination hall.
- It is always wise to have an extra printed copy of the admit card.
FAQs on JNU Admit Card 2021
- When will the JNU Admit Card 2021 be available?
The JNU Entrance Admit Card will be available in August for candidates to download.
- What is the procedure to download the JNU Admit Card 2021?
Go to the jnuexams.nta.ac.in. website. Click the link’ JNU Admit Card 2021’ on the homepage or in the careers tab. Log in with your credentials. Download and print out the JNU Admit Card 2021.
- What are the details provided in the JNU Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following information: Name of the Candidate, Photograph of the Candidate, Signature of the Candidate, Category of the Candidate (General, ST, SC, OBC, PwD), Date of Birth, Father’s or Mother’s Name, Subject Name, Application Number, Roll Number, Duration of Exam, Name of the Exam Centre, Exam Code, Address of the Exam Centre, Exam Day Instructions.
- Other than the Admit card, any additional documents are required at the time of examination?
Along with the admit card, you will have to carry the following documents for verification:
Voter ID, College ID, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, any other official documents issued by the state or union government.