CBSE will release guidelines to conduct CBSE class 10th and 12th exams 2023 and standard operating procedure guidelines for schools to follow.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will begin conduct the upcoming CBSE class 10th and 12th examinations in February 2023. CBSE class 12 theory exam will commence on 15th February 2023 and conclude on 5th April 2023. CBSE class 10 theory exam will commence on 15th February 2023 and conclude on 21st March 2023.
The CBSE board will release SOP guidelines for CBSE 10th and 12th exams seating arrangements before the exams commence. Check out this article for details related to the CBSE 10th and 12th exams seating arrangement.
|CBSE Grading System|
Table of Contents
CBSE 10th and 12th Exams 2023 Seating Arrangement
As per the media reports, 12 students will sit in a room, and the benches and chairs will be kept in such a way as to maintain social distancing.
- There must be at least 6 feet distance between students in the revised seating arrangement.
- Therefore, it is advised to mark the seats that students can occupy.
- Moreover, if there are single-seater benches, then space between the desks to maintain social distancing of 6 feet in the classroom will be sufficient.
- If the centre has the strength of 500 students, one observer will be there.
- Likewise, two observers have to be present if more than 500 students are there.
- City coordinators will appoint observers.
- Teachers should maintain social distancing norms in staff rooms, office areas, and other public interactions.
|CBSE Class 10th Blueprint 2023||CBSE Class 12th Blueprint 2023|
CBSE 10th and 12th Exams 2023 SOP Guidelines
CBSE will send the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidelines to all CBSE schools.
- CBSE has collected details from the affiliated schools about the area, the number of rooms, the capacity of rooms etc., to plan properly.
- SOP guidelines will contain safety protocols and social distancing norms followed in schools and various annexures.
- It is advised that schools must follow these norms strictly and responsibly.
Increase in the Number of CBSE Examination Centers
CBSE will increase the number of examination centres to conduct the CBSE 10th & 12th board exams 2023 smoothly and safely. All the CBSE examination centres' information will be available on Google Maps to make it convenient for students to track the CBSE examination centres' locations.
Read More: How to Calculate the CBSE Class 12 Score Percentage?
POST YOUR COMMENT