Executive MBA, MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, [SCIT] Pune
Eligibility criteria for Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, [SCIT] Pune:
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- Graduate of any Statutory University with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level
- Graduates in IT/Computer Science/Computer Application
- Graduates in engineering or with IT related experience will be preferred
- Candidates appearing for Final Year Bachelor’s Degree Examinations are also eligible to apply for this course.
- Appearing for SNAP test and registering for SCIT is mandatory
- The short listing criterion for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction is based only on SNAP Score.
Eligibility criteria for MBA(Executive):
- Graduate of any Statutory University in India or from any recognised Foreign University with 50% marks at graduation level
- Minimum 3 years (36 months) full-time work experience after graduation preferably in the IT domain.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, [SCIT] Pune:
Application Process of Executive MBA, MBA:
- Students can apply through the college website.
- Students can also download the application form.
- Students must thoroughly check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- A printout must be submitted the online form to SCIT office.
- Application fees of Rs. 1000/- paid Online or by Cash or through a Demand Draft in favour of Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, payable at Pune (Application fees once paid are Non-Refundable.)
- Two photographs.
- Duly attested two copies each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets
- Duly attested copy of Degree certificate & Graduation mark sheets (Semester wise)
- Certificate for work experience (Attested 2 copies)
Admission Process at Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, [SCIT] Pune:
Admission Process for MBA:
- Each student desirous of admission to SCIT must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test 2019, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- In all correspondence with SCIT, candidates must mention their SNAP ID, SCIT Application Number, legible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- Applicants are advised to refer to the college website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent. Authorised SNAP Admit Card must be produced for appearing in the selection process.
- Short-listed candidates for Step II (GE-PIWAT) will be announced on SCIT website as per the schedule published
- Merit list will be published on the SCIT website as per the schedule published.
- The students shall be admitted on the basis of their rank obtained in SNAP test.
Admission Process for Executive MBA:
- Each student desirous of admission to M.B.A. (Executive) IT at SCIT must apply for the same, by filling the online application form, the link for which is given in the college website.
- Minimum 36 months full-time work experience after graduation is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for M.B.A. (Executive) IT.
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
- Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT website as per the scheduled dates.
- Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only.