Unified Olympiad Awards 2023
Nowadays, the knowledge that children get in school is mainly memory-based and lacks a basic understanding of the subject. Knowledge and understanding are built up when there’s a thorough understanding of a subject. To acquire this knowledge through proper learning to contribute meaningfully to tomorrow’s world, the students and schools need to change the way they look at learning.
To enhance and motivate conceptual learning, many Olympiad organizations are being formed. Unified Olympiad is one among them. Unified Olympiad conducts exams under Maths, English, and Computer. To encourage more participation, the organization offers awards and prizes. Get to know more about the awards offered by the Unified Council.
- Unified Council Olympiad
- Unified Olympiad Awards
Unified Council Olympiad
Unified Council offers various diagnostic exams for students of classes 1 to 12. These exams help students pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses and compete with their peers to set proper benchmarks.
Benefits of participating in Unified Olympiad Exams
- Logical reasoning
- Mental ability and vocabulary
- Information technology and computing abbreviations
- Cyber crosswords and lateral thinking puzzles
Unified Olympiad provides an online platform to prepare for the Olympiad Exams organized by them. The platform consists of a preparation guide, online topic-wise sample papers, mock tests, and a robust monitoring system.
- National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)
- Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO)
- Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO)
- Unified International Mathematics Olympiad (UIMO)
Unified Olympiad Awards
Unified Council offers awards, gifts, felicitations, etc. worth Rs. 5 Cr in NSTSE, Rs. 1 Cr in UCO & UIEO. Unified Olympiad conducts NSTSE, UIMO, UIEO, and UCO. The prizes provided to students by Unified Olympiad awards are as follows:
- The topper is awarded INR 2 Lakh cash prize.
- A laptop, a memento, and a medal are awarded to the top 3 rakers of each class each.
- A cash prize of INR 1,500 and INR 1000 is awarded to the students with ranks between 4 to 10 and 11 to 25 of each class, respectively.
- BMA's Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy is awarded to Rankers.
- Top 100 rankers in each class are awarded Olympiad Coach Online Subscription worth Rs. 1198.
- The top-performing school will be awarded the "Best Contribution in Computer Education Award." A cash prize of INR 3000 is provided to the Principal and Teacher-in-Charge of the respective schools.
- The schools that forward more than 100 applications are awarded a certificate of appreciation.
- A "Certificate of Appreciation" is offered to all the co-ordinating teachers in-charge of the Unified Olympiad.
NSTSE Olympiad Awards
NSTSE Olympiad awards the topper a cash prize of INR 2 Lakh. NSTSE topper is the one who achieves the highest percentage of marks among all the classes. NSTSE awards include a laptop, a memento, a medal, and a certificate. All students who appear for the examination are offered with a participation certificate. The top 3 rankers from each state (minimum of 10,000 students in a particular state) are awarded a special award for encouragement. He/she will be awarded an Olympiad coaching online subscription worth Rs.1198, and a certificate of appreciation.
UIMO Olympiad Awards
UIMO Olympiad awards the topper a cash prize of INR 2 Lakh. UIMO awards include a laptop, a tablet/PC, a memento, and a certificate. In each school, 3 class toppers are declared and are awarded a medal and a certificate of appreciation. Priority for awarding ranks will be according to the marks acquired in the specified order of sections in the question paper if more than one student gets an equal top score.
Read More: UIMO Awards
UCO Olympiad Awards
UCO topper is awarded a cash prize of INR 2 Lakh. The UCO topper is the one who achieves the highest percentage of marks in UCO among all the classes. UCO awards include a cash prize, a medal, and a certificate of appreciation awarded to all the top rankers from 1 to 100. The top 100 ranks across the country are excluded first, and then the zone-wise ranks are declared.
Read More: UCO Awards
UIEO Olympiad Awards
In UIEO Olympiad, the top 100 rankers from each class (2-4) will be awarded a science-junior handbook. From classes (5-10), it will be awarded the awesome English medal and a certificate of appreciation. In every class in each school, 3 class toppers are declared. UIEO awards for class toppers include a medal and a certificate of appreciation. The schools which forward more than 100 applications are awarded a certificate of appreciation.
Read More: UIEO Awards
Note: For queries/questions regarding any Olympiad Exams, leave your comments below.
Asked By: Vishag 29 Oct 2020
The Unified Council has released the Talent & Olympiad exam resource book for classes 1-10 and an IIT Foundation & Olympiad Explorer book for classes 6-10.
Besides, for classes 6 to 10, the best book students can refer are IIT/AIEEE/PMT/AIIMS/AFMC competitive exams reference books, BMA's Hand-Book of Mathematics, BMA's Handbook of Physics and Chemistry, and BMA's Hand-book of Biology.
Answer By: Muthu
29 Oct 2020
Asked By: Vishag 29 Oct 2020
The eligibility criteria for different Olympiad exams conducted by Unified Council are,
- For the National Level Science Talent Search (NSTSE) exam, students of classes 2 to 10, 11 (PCM and PCB), and 12 (PCM and PCB) are eligible to participate.
- For the Unified International Mathematics Olympiad (UIMO) exam, students of classes 1 to 10 are eligible to participate.
- For the Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) exam, students of classes 2 to 10 are eligible to participate.
- For the Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO) exam, students of classes 2 to 10 are eligible to participate.
Answer By: Chethus
29 Oct 2020