Online registration for UPSC SCRA 2021 will be available from the official website of UPSC. Interested candidates should register their name on the official website of UPSC by entering the required details.
- Yet to be released: UPSC SCRA 2021 Application form is yet to get released from the official website.
- Mode: Candidates can fill the application form online on UPSC SCRA 2021 official website. Before filling the application form one needs to make sure that he/she has scanned copies of their photograph and signature.
- Fill the application form very carefully and once done, review and click the submit button.
- Candidates should provide a valid E-mail ID for the board to communicate with the candidate if required.
- Note that a change of E-mail ID can be made only after the submission.
UPSC SCRA 2021 Application Form Fee and Mode of Payment
Application Form fee for UPSC SCRA 2021 for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 100 and free for SC, ST, PWD.
|General and OBC||INR 100/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to make the payment through online mode using debit card/credit card/Net banking.
Photo and Signature Uploads
Steps to upload the Photograph are given below:
- Resolution: Candidates applying for UPSC SCRA 2021 should make sure that the dimensions of the photographs should be (140px height and 110px width).
- Size of the file: Candidates photo size should be between 2 kb to 40 kb.
- Candidates photograph must be a recent colour passport size and must be a real photograph of the candidate, and the candidates with caps, hats, and goggles will not be accepted.
Steps to upload the Signature:
- Resolution: Candidates should make sure that the dimensions of the signature should be (110px height and 140px width)
- Size of the file: Candidates should make sure that the size of the file should be between 2 kb to 40 kb.
- Candidates applying for UPSC SCRA 2021 need to sign on white paper with black ball pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria for UPSC SCRA 2021.
Note: Candidates have to save the files in JPG/JPEG format to upload successfully.