All the candidates who are applying for UPSC SCRA Exam 2021 should have the following age limit and educational qualification to be eligible for this SCRA Exam. If a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for UPSC SCRA, their candidature will be cancelled at the later stages.
- Candidates should have a minimum age of 17 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Candidates should have a maximum age of 21 years as on 1st January 2021.
There is age relaxation for candidates belonging to some categories. The age relaxation for UPSC SCRA is as follows:
|Jammu and Kashmir Residence||5 Years|
|Candidates from Defense Services||3 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman/ECOs/SSCOs/Military Services||5 Years|
- Candidates should pass 10+2 Class from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates should have Mathematics as one subject along with Physics/Chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum 2nd division in their 10+2 Class.
- Candidates should pass their first year of 3-year degree course with a minimum 2nd division.
- Candidates should pass their Pre-Engineering with a minimum 2nd division.